Chapter 21: Intentions

Jordyn:

I text Javy and ask him for Yadier's number. He gives it to me and I text him.

J: Why'd you run into my husband?! 😡

Y: Who is this?

Y: Jordyn Bryant. Now talk.

J: Oh, hey, whatcha want beautiful?😉

J: Don't call me that. I'm married. Now tell me why you kept running. 😡

Y: I want you Jordyn 😻

J: Fuck you, Yadier. 😡😡

Y: Oh gladly baby girl. I'd let you fuck me in a heartbeat. 😉😏

J: Not helping! TELL ME WHY YOU RAN INTO MY HUSBAND! 😡

Y: I intentionally did it because you should be mine! And with Kris on the DL, there's a bigger chance for me to be with you 😏😉

J: YOU SON OF A BITCH! 😡FUCKING STAY OUT OF MY PRIVATE LIFE! THAT IS NO REASON TO INJURE MY HUSBAND.

Y: Oh well. 😂

I groan and toss my phone on the table next to me. I'm currently waiting for Kris to come out of surgery, he should be out soon. Krystal Almora has my kids cause Sydnee went back to her hometown of Toronto, Ontario for a week. I see them bring Kris in and he's all giggly again.  Wonderful. Why does all this medicine make Kris this way? "Jordyn!!" Kris yells. "Yes, Kris?" I say. "I missed you!" Kris exclaims. "I missed you too, babe." I laugh. "So, it's all fixed up, and we thought 12 weeks for no physical activity but we made it so he can most likely be back putting weight on that foot in 6 weeks instead of 12." The doctor smiles.

"That's awesome." I smile back. "Hey, Doc? No flirting with my wife." Kris says. "I wasn't, Mr. Bryant." The doc replied. "Good." Kris said. "When can he go home?" I ask. "He's been in recovery for the past 2 hours so, I say he can leave within the next 45 minutes." The doctor says. I nod. "I'll have the nurse come back with papers in a little while." The doctor leaves. I'm sitting with Kris for that 45 minutes.

"I can't wait to see the boys." Kris says. "I can't either." I replied. The nurse comes in with the papers.

*skip the ride home*

I help Kris in the door and help him get settled on the couch. The boys were at Anthony's. I texted him telling him we were home. "You want anything babe?" I ask. "Just you to lay with me." Kris replied. "Okay." I lay down next to him. He puts his arm around me and I feel so comfortable.

I hear the door open and I know it's Anthony with the boys. "Mommy! Daddy! We're home!" I hear Isaac yell. Gosh he's such a loud mouth but he's my loud mouth and I love him a lot. "Mommy?! Daddy?!" I hear Carter's voice. I look up and see Anthony after hearing footsteps. "Hi." He says. "Yo." I replied. "Kris, buddy, how are you feelin?" Anthony asks. "My ankle is sore but that's about it." Kris replied. "Mommy?! Daddy?!" Isaac yells. "They're right here!" Anthony sits up sitting on the other side of the wrap around. I sit up and sit on the other side of the wrap around as well. "Mommy!" Both boys ran to me. "Hi guys." I smiled, hugging them. "Look who's over there." I point to Kris. "Daddy!" They both run over to him and hug him.

"Hey, you two. How have you been for Uncle Anthony?" Kris asks them. "We were good? Right Uncle Anthony?" Carter asks. "Yeah, they've been charmers. Now Sydnee wants a baby." Anthony laughs. "Ooh! You guys should try!" I say. "We have." He replied. "And...." I wonder. "We won't know for a few weeks." I just nod and Isaac runs to me, sitting on my lap. "Hi, Mommy." Isaac giggles. "Hi, Isaac." I kiss his forehead. "Guess what?" He says. "What buddy?" I wonder. "I love youuuuu!" He kisses my cheek. "I love you too, Isaac." I smiled. I love him and Carter to death. They're my little MVPs.

Anthony leaves like 20 minutes later, so it's just Kris, Isaac, Carter and I. We're watching Trolls and just hanging out. The movie gets over and it's 5:30. "Who's hungry?" I ask, standing up. "Me!" All three of them yell, yes Kris yelled like a little kid. "Okay, it's either I order pizza and go pick it up, or I go get stuff to make tacos." I say. "Tacos!" They all yell. "Alright. Kris, do you want me to take the boys with me, or want me to keep them here?" I ask. "You can take them if you want. I can get a little rest while you're getting taco stuff." Kris says. I nod. "Alright, boys. Shoes on, let's go." I said. Isaac and Carter get their shoes on. I pick up Isaac and walk out to the garage. I get in my truck after putting Isaac in his seat. Carter knows how to put his on. I went to the store and since the boys were so good, I got them each a toy. Spoiled turds. I was never spoiled like this. I guess this is what happens when you work for an MLB organization as their head of media relations.

"Mommy, we get daddy something?" Isaac asks. "Sure, what do you guys wanna get him?" I wonder. Isaac and Carter laugh then run to the stuffed animals, pulling out a stuffed Clark the Cub. "That's what you wanna get him?" I ask. "Yah!" They both say. "Alright, my boys. Let's go." I usher them to the checkouts. I get home. The boys help me bring stuff in. I put the meat on the stove, waiting for it to heat up. "Mommy can we give daddy his present now?" Carter asks. "Yeah, I don't see why not." I smiled. "Daddy! We get this for you!" Isaac says, holding out Clark the Cub. "Aw, thank you guys." Kris says, taking the stuffed mascot. "They insisted they get you something." I laugh. "They're good boys." Kris smiles. "Yeah, we did good, babe." I continue to fry the meat that's in the frying pan. Food gets done and we eat at the table. Kris's foot is propped up. Isaac is in his high chair, luckily we need only three regular chairs. But in all honesty, I can't believe how successful my life is. Married, two kids, and a job I can actually say I love.