Running Errands (M)

Last night, my boyfriend and I called and talked until maybe 3 a.m.

I fell asleep and so did he, but when I woke up I saw my phone still on FaceTime with him, and he was facing his phone, still asleep. There was dried drool on the corner of his mouth and his hair looked like a bird's nest, I began to giggle to myself, but stopped when I realized I looked the same. 

"I love you," I whispered before ending the call. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and braided it. Then, I brushed my teeth. 

After that, I sat on the toilet and did my morning ritual piss. 

I took my phone with me, of course. As I was scrolling through my various social media's, he called me. 

I smiled and held my phone up to my ear and said, "Gooooooood morning,"

"Good morning, gorgeous." He said. His morning voice made me melt. 

"Why'd ya call?" I asked and yawned. 

"I missed you," He said. I could hear his smile through the phone. 

"Hey, Babe, listen, I needa run some errands today, do you wanna go with me?" He asked. 

"Yeah!" I said, trying to hide my excitement. 

I love running errands with him. I love dressing like bums and running through Walmart on a grocery run his mom asked us to go on. It's like a date but even more comfy, it's great!

"What do you needa do?" I asked, yawning again.

"I needa pick up some groceries from Trader Joe's because my sister wants like a specific oatmeal from there," He said in an annoyed tone, "And my mom needs some other shit for the week from there," He added. 

"Hey! I love Trader Joe's, put some respect on their name," I said and narrowed my eyes. 

He laughed through the phone and said, "You're so right, them fruit bowls make me act up sometimes, shit," 

We simultaneously laughed. 

"What else do you need to do?" I asked him. 

"Uhh... Wash my car..." He said, and paused, trying to remember his other errands. 

"I have to make a deposit at the bank from my tips this week, and then I need to walk Uno." He said. Uno is his dog, by the way. 

He's a white Pit Bull. I love Bruno. 

Whenever I go to my boyfriend's house, it's usually to see his dog and family more than him. And he knows it, too. 

"Okay, cool. How are we dressing today?" I asked him. 

"However you want, my love." He said. 

"Okay, can you bring me one of your hoodies? Because the red one you gave me is still in the wash." 

"Yeah, o'course." He said. 

"Okay, cool, pick me up in 30." I said. 

"Okay, bye, love you." He said. 

"Bye, love you," I said and made a kiss noise. 

I hung up and got out of the bathroom, after scrolling on my phone for ten more minutes, of course. 

I took my hair out of its braids and sprayed some dry shampoo throughout it. I took off my pajamas and threw on some granny panties and a sports bra. I put on a tank top and some leggings. 

I put on on my socks and some deodorant and perfume before leaving my room. 

I went downstairs and slid on some slides. (Yes, socks and sandals, cry about it)