Soft Assassin (N. Romanoff)

Natasha Romanoff. 

Former KGB assassin. Certified badass.

Men feared her. Women either wanted to be her or be with her. But she only had eyes for one girl and one girl only.

Y/N Y/L/N.

According to Clint, (who in Natasha's opinion, was lying), Natasha was soft for the girl. Ever since the two had started dating, Natasha turned into a different person. Y/N needed snacks? Natasha was already at the store getting the girl's favorites. Y/N wanted snuggles? Natasha already had a blanket fort ready. The team always made fun of the former assassin for being whipped but Natasha didn't care. 

Y/N had walked in the compound from a long day at work. She sighed as she walked into the warmth of the building. Winters in New York were brutal when they wanted to be. She greeted the receptionist as she walked to the elevator to bring her to the main floor. As the doors opened to the main living area, she smelled her favorite meal coming from the kitchen. 

Her feet carried her to the kitchen where she saw Natasha pulling lasagna from the oven while wearing her favorite hoodie. She smiled at how tiny and soft the girl looked. As Natasha set the pan on the counter, she turned and saw Y/N standing there. She smiled and walked over to the taller girl, burying herself in the girls embrace. 

Y/N chuckled. "Hi baby. Whatcha doin'?" Natasha kissed Y/N's collarbone. "Well, I missed out today and wanted to cook you your favorite. And then maybe after we can watch some Disney and cuddle?" Y/N nodded and kissed the redhead's forehead. "Let me change and we can eat and then start our movie night."

After the couple ate, they went to their floor and into their bedroom. Natasha set up the movie while Y/N took a quick shower to wash the day off. She got out and went to get changed. Natasha watched the girl grab clothes, noticing how stiff the girl looked. "Baby, are you okay?" Natasha asked. Y/N nodded. "Yeah. My back and shoulders are killing me though."

Natasha frowned and guided the girl to the bed. "Lay on your stomach." Y/N did as asked and she felt Natasha  straddle her thighs. "Now, just relax and let me work my magic."

Y/N felt Natasha's soft hands begin rubbing her shoulders and getting the knots out soft but firm. Y/N groaned as Natasha rubbed a tougher knot. The redhead leaned down and kissed Y/N's head. "I'm almost done, kotenok, I promise." 

After about ten more minutes of Natasha's massage, she got off the girl's thighs and allowed her to pull her into her embrace. Y/N sighed and kissed the redhead's head. "I'm so lucky to have you Nat." Natasha giggled and leaned up to kiss Y/N softly. "And I am so lucky to have you too, babe."

After the movie was over, Natasha looked to see Y/N fast asleep. She smiled and pulled the blanket over the two of them.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N."