I'm Here (S. Johansson)

The second Scarlett received the phone call, her heart dropped.

She had dropped everything she was doing, got in her car, and sped to the familiar mansion.

James had called her explaining a deal went south and Y/N was a little beat up, physically and emotionally. According to the man, Y/N had to kill someone and Scarlett knew that she had to be there for her girl.

She skidded to a stop in the long driveway, quickly getting out of the car and running up to the door. James met her there and opened the large, wooden door for the blonde. "She's in her room." He said, answering the unsaid question.

Scarlett nodded and hugged the man, thanking him for being there for Y/N. He nodded and allowed the blonde to head up to the master bedroom, heading to his own room.

Scarlett gently knocked on the door, hearing a soft hum in response. She took that as her key to enter the room, opening the door. She softly gasped at the sight in front of her. 

Y/N sat at the edge of her bed, blood staining her clothes, knuckles busted, nose bleeding, along with other cuts and bruises. Scarlett carefully made her way over to the girl, kneeling in front of her. Her heart broke as she looked into her girl's glazed over eyes. 

"Y/N? Baby? Are you with me?" Y/N slowly nodded. Scarlett sighed in relief. "Okay. Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" She gently grabbed Y/N's hands, guiding her to the master bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Scarlett started to fill up the massive tub with warm water. As the tub filled, she grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink. She stripped Y/N of her bloody clothes, throwing them in the basket in the corner of the bathroom. She sharply sucked in air at the sight of the girl's ribs, making a mental reminder to wrap them and ice them when she got Y/N out of the bath.

Once Y/N's cuts on her hands and face were clean, Scarlett guided her into the bath. She went to turn to go get clothes but a hand on her wrist stopped her. She looked down to see Y/N with tears in her eyes. "Stay. Please, doll. I need you." Scarlett nodded. She proceeded to strip herself of her clothes and got in the tub behind Y/N, wrapping the girl in her arms.

Y/N sighed at the feeling of Scarlett's arms around her and leaned back into the embrace. Scarlett kissed the back of the girl's head and rubbed her arms. "Baby, you can let go. It's okay. I'm right here." 

Y/N's shoulders gently shook as she sobbed quietly. Scarlett gently shushed her and kissed her head. "I'm a monster. Why are you still here?" The blonde quickly shut that down. "Don't stay that. You are not a monster. You did what you had to do, baby. I'm not leaving because of that. I love you, Y/N. Nothing you do can scare me away. I promise you that."

Y/N sniffled as Scarlett continued to hold her. Once the water got cold, the couple got out as Scarlett went to get towels for the two of them. Once wrapped in towels, the blonde guided Y/N back into the room to sit on the bed while she got clothes. 

Once ribs were wrapped and pajamas were on, Scarlett went to get her own clothes before she was gently pulled onto Y/N's lap. Before she could protest, lips were pressed against hers. She quickly relaxed into the kiss as Y/N claimed her lips with a gentle passion. Scarlett moaned as hands slid down to her ass, squeezing the flesh. Before it could go too far, however, Scarlett puled away.

"No. No sex tonight. You're hurt." Y/N pouted. "But I wanted to thank you for being here and helping me." Scarlett giggled and went into the closet to look for clothes for herself. "You can thank me when you get better." Y/N huffed and waited for the blonde to get dressed. 

The pair laid in bed, Y/N's head on Scarlett's chest, as they began to settle down for the night. Scarlett ran her fingers through Y/N's hair as the girl rubbed Scarlett's hip. "I'm taking you out tomorrow and spoiling you. And don't try to tell me that you don't need it. You took care of me today and every other day and you deserve to get spoiled." Scarlett giggled. "Whatever you say baby. I'm going to sleep. I love you." Y/N smiled. "I love you too, doll."

The ring hidden in Y/N's nightstand agreed.