Introduction

Assalamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

(All) praise is due to Allah (SWT), whose is what is in the Heavens and what is in the Earth, and to Him is due (all) praise in the hereafter; and He is the wise, the aware | Surah Saba (34:1)

While it's depressing to think that Ramadan will be over in less than two weeks, the blessed month's last 10 days offer us a final push to do as much good as we can. We cannot let our enthusiasm wan like the moon that marks this special time's end.

Lets Maximize last 10 days of Ramadan in best way:

And He found you lost and guided (you) | Surah Ad-Duhaa (93:7)

Laylatul Qadr

Laylatul Qadr, the Night of Decree or Night of Power, is one of the most sacred nights in the Islamic calendar. It takes place in the last ten days of Ramadan and was the night in which the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The Prophet said: "Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."

سَلٰمٌ هِىَ حَتّٰى مَطۡلَعِ الۡفَجۡرِ‏ ﴿۵﴾

Peace it is1 until the emergence of dawn.

So lets help each other with Reminding each other for these nights and empower to do more ibadah and make these habits after Ramadan too

And help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sun and aggression | Surah Ma'idah (5:2)

-___________-

You may not like many books of mine all about Islam I doesnt care a bit I do it only for the sake of  ALLAH S.W.T and I write it for those whom want to benifit I am not being rude but I felt about my books rudeness of some people  soo sorry.