10 nights are still your opportunity .

Narrated/Authority of Abu Salama bin Abdur Rahman I asked Abu Said Al-Khudri, "Did you hear Allah's Apostle talking about the Night of Qadr?" He replied in the affirmative and said, "Once we were in Itikaf with Allah's Apostle in the middle ten days of (Ramadan) and we came out of it in the morning of the twentieth, and Allah's Apostle delivered a sermon on the 20th (of Ramadan) and said, 'I was informed (of the date) of the Night of Qadr (in my dream) but had forgotten it. So, look for it in the odd nights of the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan. I saw myself prostrating in mud and water on that night (as a sign of the Night of Qadr). So, whoever had been in Itikaf with Allah's Apostle should return for it.' The people returned to the mosque (for Itikaf). There was no trace of clouds in the sky. But all of a sudden a cloud came and it rained. Then the prayer was established (they stood for the prayer) and Allah's Apostle prostrated in mud and water and I saw mud over the forehead and the nose of the Prophet. (Sahih Bukhari)

If you feel like you havnt given your best so far in this Ramadan 

Dont lose hope nor despair because these 10 nights are still your opportunity to receive forgiveness and rewards . Put your effort in throughout each night of Ramadan.

1. Make Duas

2. do Qiyamul Lail Make your Family involved with you .

3.Give charity 

4.Prepare your place where you intend to pray because  Distractions can easily break your concentration.

5.These nights of worship are not the time updating your social media telling your friends how spiritual you feel , This holy experience is only between you and ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala.

6.If you find yourself becoming tired take short naps . Mix it up! If you find yourself becoming tired, why not vary your acts to worship? If you're reading the Qur'an, instead present a du'a to Allah or listen to a lecture from an Islamic scholar.

7.Renew your intentions remember how great the blessings and spiritual rewards are on these 10 holy nights, and think of the forgiveness you will receive on Laylat al-Qadr (the 'Night of Power')

8. Reflect on the meaning of the Quran. Choose the latest Surah or Surahs you've heard in Tarawih and read their translation and Tafseer. Then think deeply about their meaning and how it affects you on a personal level.

9. Make a personal Dua list. I will share daily dua Reminders here IN SHA ALLAH.

10. Memorize a different dua every night .

11.Read about the Prophet's life, which can increase your love for him and Islam by seeing how much he struggled for Allah's sake.

12. Make long, sincere and deep Duas.

These are just some tips I hope they are helpful but you can do many more IN SHA ALLAH.

If you wanna benefit others plz share this book with them I i dont want comments or followers I just want readers .

Dua for last 10 nights :

اللهم إنك عَفُوٌ تُحِبُ العَفوَ فاعفُعَنِّي

O Allah, you are the forgiver; You love to forgive, so forgive me. [Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi]

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN KASEERA.