Ramadan Day 23/2021

ALLHAMDULILAH HI KASEERA BLESSED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY OFRAMADAN.

Dua of the Day

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مُوْجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ، وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ، وَالسَّلَامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ، وَالْغَنِيْمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرٍ، وَالْفَوْزَ بِالجَنَّةِ، وَالنَّجَاةَ مِنَ النَّارِ
O Allah! I beg You for that which incites Your mercy and the means of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, the benefit from every good deed, success in attaining Jannah and safety from the Fire.
[Al Hakim]

Hadith of the Day

The reward of the congregational prayer is twenty seven times greater (than that of the prayer offered by a person alone).

[Al Bukhari]

Deed of the Day

Pray your fardh prayers in congregation, preferably at the mosque

Random Act of Kindness:

Assist someone in chore.

Smile to someone.

Share dua or hadith to someone.

Reminders:

1. Give Charity

2. Recite Al-Quran & do tadabur

3.Adhkar before Sleep

4.Never forget to read Morning Adhkar ( Reminder )

5.Neverforget to read Evening Azkar ( Reminder )

{If anyone dont know about these azkar morning & evening feel free to pm I will try to provide IN SHA ALLAH Sure}

" the best of deeds is that which is done consistently, even if it is little."

Sunan Ibn Majah 4240

----------------------------------

Lesson from Qur'an given to Prophet Muhammad:

In Surah Mu'minun of the Qur'an, Allah (swt) tells Prophet Muhammad to respond to evil with what is best.

رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ

Rabbi a'oozu bika min hamazaatish Shayaateen Wa a'oozu bika Rabbi ai-yahduroon

"My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils, And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me."

The immediate ayat which follows is an alarming message:

"My Lord, send me back That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying, and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected. So when the Horn is blown, no relationship will there be among them that Day, nor will they ask about one another. And those whose scales are heavy [with good deeds] - it is they who are the successful."

- 23:99-100

This part of the Surah describes the one emotion that will course through our bodies on the day of reckoning.

This is the feeling of regret.

Both the righteous and the disbelievers will have this gnawing feeling in their gut saying, "I could've done more". This is a natural feeling, perfection is something that can never be attained by us. We strive to get as close as we possibly can, but we know that we'll fall short of reaching this goal despite our efforts.

Among us there will be many who enter Jannah but, even in their hearts, they know they had more to give.

Don't leave this earth unused, be present, give yourself fully in everything you do. It's an investment you are making in yourself and inshallah it'll all be rewarded on the judgment day with the highest level of Jannah.

We must ask ourselves, who will inherit al-Firdaus? What kind of person would I need to become in order to enter? Always invert, figure out what it's going to take, and then you'll know how to get there.In the Qur'an it's has a precise description of those who will inherit Jannat Al-Firdaus. We don't have to look further than the first 10 ayat of Surah Mu'minun.

-----------------------

Quote from others:

You can be anything, but you can't be everything.

Be deliberate and show focus.

-----------------------

Quran Quote:

"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

--------.--------

___________-

___________-.-____________