Ramadan Day 21/2021

ALLHAMDULLILAH HI KASEERA Blessed to see another day of Ramadan.

Dua Day 21

ۚ فَاطِرَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضِ اَنۡتَ وَلِىّٖ فِى الدُّنۡيَا وَالۡاٰخِرَةِ​ ۚ تَوَفَّنِىۡ مُسۡلِمًا وَّاَلۡحِقۡنِىۡ بِالصّٰلِحِيۡنَ

. O Creator of heavens and earth! You are my Guardian in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die in submission to You, and join me, in the end, with the righteous."71

Deed Of The Day:

Recite Surah Al Mulk before you sleep .

"There is a Surah in the Quran which contains thirty Ayat which kept interceding for a man until his sins are forgiven . This Surah is blessed is He in whose hand is the dominion. " (Surah-Al-Mulk) (Abu-Dawud)

Hadith of the Day :

Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from ALLAH , then all his previous sins will be forgiven ; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith , and hoping for a reward from ALLAH then all his previous sins will be forgiven . 

{AL-Bukhari}

Random acts of Kindness :

.Refrain from back biting 

يٰۤاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا اجۡتَنِبُوۡا كَثِيۡرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ اِنَّ بَعۡضَ الظَّنِّ اِثۡمٌ‌ وَّلَا تَجَسَّسُوۡا وَلَا يَغۡتَبْ بَّعۡضُكُمۡ بَعۡضًا‌ؕ اَ يُحِبُّ اَحَدُكُمۡ اَنۡ يَّاۡكُلَ لَحۡمَ اَخِيۡهِ مَيۡتًا فَكَرِهۡتُمُوۡهُ‌ؕ وَاتَّقُوۡا اللّٰهَ‌ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيۡمٌ‏ ﴿۱۲﴾

O believers! Avoid many suspicions, ˹for˺ indeed, some suspicions are sinful. And do not spy, nor backbite one another. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of their dead brother? You would despise that!1 And fear Allah. Surely Allah is ˹the˺ Accepter of Repentance, Most Merciful.

Reminders:

1. Give Charity 

2. Recite Al-Quran & do tadabur

3.Adhkar  before Sleep

4.Never forget to read Morning Adhkar ( Reminder )

5.Neverforget to read Evening Azkar ( Reminder )

{If anyone dont know about these azkar morning & evening feel free to pm I will try to provide IN SHA ALLAH }

Lesson from the Life of Prophet Muhammad ():

The well-known du'a:

رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Rabbi zidnee 'ilmaa

"My Lord, increase me in knowledge."

The full ayat reads:

"So high [above all] is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth. And, [O Muhammad], do not hasten with [recitation of] the Qur'an before its revelation is completed to you, and say, Rabbi zidnee 'ilmaa "My Lord, increase me in knowledge." (20:114)

This verse begins highlighting the purpose of Islam which is Allah (swt).

Everything our whole objective must be done with him being at the center of our attention. He is the highest, there is nothing greater than Him. The full verse contains two attributes that belong to Him, "Al-Malik" the King, the one with complete control or dominion, and "Al-haqq" meaning the embodiment of truth.

Next, Allah tells Muhammad (ﷺ) to not be hasty in the recitation of the Qur'an. Whenever a new Surah or ayat were revealed to him, he became overjoyed and tried to capture the ayat quickly. This message is also repeated in Surah Qiyamah, "Move not your tongue with it, [O Muhammad], to hasten with the recitation of the Qur'an." (75:16)

It was narrated from Jabir that: The Messenger of Allah said: "Ask Allah for beneficial knowledge and seek refuge with Allah from the knowledge that is of no benefit." Sunan Ibn Majah 3843

Quote from others:

"Eventually a time not spent on learning skills will catch up with you and you will fall and it will be painful" - Robert Greene

You often hear people on their jobs saying, I've got it pretty good. Or I am happy where I am. But we don't know what the next 5-10 years will be like. By not learning and growing you can become vulnerable.

And it's not about the money either, it's about not realizing your potential. We want to avoid the scenario where you're seventy saying, I could've done this but I didn't.

-----------------------

Quran Quote:

."And if you punish [an enemy, O believers], punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient – it is better for those who are patient."

https://myislam.org/

..................

And help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sun and aggression | Surah Ma'idah (5:2)

___________-

___________-.-___________