The last odd night of Ramadan - the 29th Night

(‏اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

As we reach the end of another successful month of fasting I just want to say Jazakallah Khair to all our readers.

ALLAMDULILAH HI KASEERA For reaching this month OH ALLAH S.W.T.

" the best of deeds is that which is done consistently, even if it is little."

Sunan Ibn Majah 4240

----------------------------------

Night 9:

Peace it is until the emergence of dawn | Surah Al-Qadr (97:5)

O mankind, indeed you are laboring towards your Lord with (great) exertion and you will meet Him | Surah Al-Inshiqaq (84:6)

Lets Utilize this night in best & beautiful way IN SHA ALLAH with the help of ALLAH S.W.T:

......

Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) - Last 2 Ayat of Surah Baqarah

Narrated Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If one recites the last two verses of Surat al-Baqarah at night, it is sufficient for him (for that night)."

Today we will learn about "Amana Rasul ayat" which is Surah Baqarah verse 285. Tomorrow we'll discuss ayat 286.

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ رَبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْ رُسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ

Aamanar-Rasoolu bimaaa unzila ilaihi mir-Rabbihee walmu'minoon; kullun aamana billaahi wa Malaaa'ikathihee wa Kutubhihee wa Rusulihee laa nufarriqu baina ahadim-mir-Rusulih wa qaaloo sami'naa wa ata'naa ghufraanaka Rabbanaa wa ilaikal-maseer

"The Messenger [Muhammad (Peace be upon him)] believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and [so do] the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say: "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say: "We hear, and we obey. [We seek] Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return [of all]."

These verses are very comprehensive and encapsulate what it truly means to be a Muslim. It gives us a framework teaching us what we are required to believe in, the values we should uphold, and the ethics of our conduct. "Each one believes in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers. [...] We do not differentiate between any of His Messengers." This one ayah encompasses the five articles of faith:

To believe in the Oneness of Allah (tawheed).To believe in all His Angels.To believe in all His Books.To believe in all His Prophets.To believe in the Day of Resurrection (i.e. to you is the return).

The general belief is that this ayah is a reference to the Night of Journey (Isra and Mi'raj) where Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) ascended to Jannah.

"When Jibril was with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), he heard a sound from above like a door opening. Jibril, peace be upon him, looked up toward the sky and said: 'This is a gate in Heaven that has been opened, but it was never opened before." He said: "An Angel came down from it and came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: 'Receive the glad tidings of two lights that have been given to you and were never given to any prophet before you: The Opening of the Book (Al-Fatihah) and the last verses of Surat Al-Baqarah. You will never recite a single letter of them but you will be granted it.'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i 912)