Chapter 11

Okay fr this time. Prepare for the worlds worst chapter

Yoshida POV:

When a group of four teenagers are all wearing hood or hats, either has a mask or sunglasses on, and is randomly hiding, what would you think. 1, they are either trying to steal or do something bad. 2, they are weirdos. 3, both.

"Mom are they spies?" I overheard a kid ask.

"No, but make sure you stay away from people like that" His mom said worriedly.

"She is applying bandages onto him" Haya said through the walkie talkie as if we were all like 3 feet away from each other.

"The aura around them, warm" Togata added.

"They are affecting the people around then as well, more coupls became more lovey dovey" Hyakuya spoke.

"It seems that it makes the children want to meet their soulmate" I observed.

"They are moving!" Togata and Hyakuya shuffled behind another plant.

Me and Haya blended in with the crowd to hear them more clearly, we turned out mics of our walkie talkies so the other two could hear.

"I didn't know your mom could embroid! Ask her to teach me sometime, I am trying to learn but its so hard. Do you know how? Can you show me something she made? Does she know how to knit?"

"My mom knows how to knit, I have this handkerchief with a nice blue pattern my mom embroided, maybe sometime I could ask her to teach you... She works at a small tailor shop so she is good with needlework!"

"He answered all her questions, her talking could be a tad overwhelming, Togata add 20 points" Haya whispered.

"Add an extra 5 points, he is looking around for any other weird situations that could happen" I said in a hushed voice.

"Cautious I see" Hyakuya murmurs.

"Hado, wanna go to the tailor shop my mom works at, she isn't there now but it has nice colors in there as well" He asked.

"Sure!" Hado said.

We continued tailing them until they got to the tailor shop. Hado stopped and we couldn't hear them talking. She showing her phone and Amajiki nodded before heading into the shop. It looked as if she called someone and was talking to them.

Me and Haya inches closer to hear what she was saying.

"Yuuyu take off your hood and tell me what you are doing, you too whoever is with her" She said.

Me and Haya froze. Maybe she would think her theory is wrong?

She pointed dierectly at us.

"Ah you got us" Haya sighed as she pulled off her hood.

"How did you know?" I asked her as I lowered my mask.

"Oh Yoshida-kun! What a strange duo..."

"Not a duo, their is four of us..."

Togata and Hyakuya stood up from behind the giant pots of plants.

"What are you four even doing?"

"I was walking around and ended up here" Hyakuya chuckled nervously.

"Same" I added.

"We were spying" Togata has his arm wrppaed around the small Haya with his thumb up.

"At least you two were not denying it" She laughed. "Hm maybe you guys could try and keep lookout for Mosu, I don't think him and Amajiki get along"