Chapter 3

(Thats the haircut I am going for, for Nejire's older brother^^^)
Tamaki POV:

"Goodnight Amajiki Tamaki" I kept replaying her voice message over and over.

"S-See you tomorrow" I sent the voice message and chucked my phone at my bed.

We only just met damn it! Ever since I first saw her my heart felt like it was gonna explode! I need to cool off. I changed into some running clothes and grabbed my phone. I also grabbed my wallet and head phones. I snuck out through the window to run to the nearby convenience store. I know from experience at night is bad but I really need to cool off. I got down through my secret ladder that blended in with the plants. I started running there and it was completely empty. Her soft voice, the small kiss she gave me on the cheek, just her! Dang it Hado Nejire. I hate soulmates! I got to the convenience store and bought a small pudding. I went outside and leaned my back against the window eating my pudding.

"Ah your the loser!"

I am gonna die

Hado's brother pointed at me. He had the same hair color as Hado, a pretty cool undercut, ear piercings, and some on his eye brow, he had a couple dark rings, he was way taller then me a 167cm  scrawny first year. He was about 177cm and pretty muscular. Black ripped jeans and black hoodie. His mask dangling on his ear.

"H-Hello..." I stuttered.

"What are you doing out late?"

"Y-You live nearby here?!" I asked.

"No this is pretty far from our place but I went here because... Never mind. Anyways your the lucky dude who is my sisters soulmate huh?" He walked towards me and I started trembling even more.

"Y-Y-Yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Honestly I think she deserves a soulmate who is much more confident and good looking..." I said.

He grabbed my shoulders and stared me directly in the eyes.

"Never mind you are perfect for my sister!" He said with a huge grin. "Opposites attract right"

"I-Uh"

"My sister need a kind guy who would listen to her all the time, personality matters the most and I'm glad her soulmate has a good personality!"

"H-How do you know if I am good...?"

"Because I just know!" He slapped my back and laughed. "Sorry for being so rude before! Whats your favorite color? Whats your favorite food? What do you think of my sister? How tall are you? What do you like to do? Do you like video games?"

I-Is this a dream?! He is so scary and bubbly!

"M-My favorite color is purple, white, and gold. M-My favorite food i-is pudding. I think Hado is very eccentric but in a good way and very bubbly. I-I am 167cm tall. I like playing video games a lot and I like reading..." I checked my watch and realized how late it was. "I-I have to go and don't worry about you being rude i-its completely fine..." 

"I'll walk you there since it is pretty scary at night alone and you look like you could barely handle yourself"

"I-Its fine I live nearby anyways" I muttered.

"Don't die or I'll kill you" He said before walking away.

That didn't make sense but whatever.