Chapter 5

Tamaki POV:

Oh shoot

"Fancy seeing you here!" "Huh who is this dude?" He sized Mirio while cracking his knuckles. He was intimidating. His piercings, rings, and tattoos didn't make him look the nicest.

"T-Togata Mirio nice to meet you!" He introduced himself.

"What do you think your doing with Amajiki?!" Mirio flinched back and gave me a nervous grin.

"We are walking to school together... W-We are best friends after all"

"Oh you should have just said so!" He patted his back and laughed.

"I am heading to school too you know!" He said. "You probably didn't know but I go to U.A too!"

"Wait you do?!" I said shocked.

"Number one in the school!"

"Wait that means..."

"Hey Nii-san what are you doing!" Hado walked up beside her brother and smiled. "Togata! Amajiki!"

"Oh Hado er..." Mirio looked at them both while I just looked at the ground wishing I was six feet under it.

"Just call me Hado-senpai!" He said. "But Amajiki you could call me big bro or bro"

"R-Right"

"Lets head to school now! We don't wanna be late right?" We all started walking and they all were getting along. They were all so bright. All so social ans talkative.

When we head to the gates both Hado and her older brother were greeted by everyone.

"Good morning Hado!"

"Good morning Senpai"

"Hado-chan good morning!"

"Hey Togata are you friends with Hado-senpai?" A few students asked.

"Of course he is!" Hado's brother said. "Any friend of Amajiki is my friend"

"Who is Amajiki?" They looked at me and I flinched back.

"Amajiki is basically my little brother" He held me beside him and Hado giggled.

"S-Senpai..." I mumbled. He looked at me and I sighed. "B-Big bro we have to head to class.

"Alright lets go then!" He said in a cheery tone.

"Wait Hado-senpai!"

"We are heading to class right now" He told the other students while glaring at them.

When we entered the building we split off since he had to head to the third year area. Mirio went to his class. Me and Hado walked into class together and everyone looked at us.

"Nejire good morning!" He waved.

"Come on!" She pulled me with the group. Yakeru was also in that group and his eyes shot daggers at me.

"We are still getting boba right?" Yakeru asked Hado.

"Of course!" While everyone talked I slowly walked away from the group and to my desk. I didn't belong with them. I never fit in with them.

"Class is starting so sit your asses down" Mr. Aizawa groaned when he walked in. Everyone took there seats. The whole time during class I couldn't held but glance at Hado ever few seconds. It went like this until lunch.

Everyone left and I was about too but Yakeru slammed his hand on my desk.

"Talking with her right after the punishment, meeting her brother, walking with her to school, I have to give it to you but you are pretty brave" Yakeru snickered.