Chapter 2

Nejire POV:

I ran out of the house before my father noticed I was gonna be late. I was going to take the entrance exams. Yuuyu was already waiting for me. I wonder if I'll get in. Maybe I'll find my soulmate there. Maybe no but my soulmate better be good. I don't want a jerk as my soulmate. I was so lost in thought when running I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground.

"Ow..."

"Ah are y-you okay?!" Someone asked while offering there hand. I took their hand and my eyes widened when I saw him. My heart was beating out of my chest. For the first time I felt nervous and happy at the same time.

"Yeah thanks"

"Oops" We both reached for our handkerchiefs at the same time. My heart kept beating faster.

When we both looked up our faves were inches apart. I smiled at him.

"Nejire come on!" Yuuyu called. I walked over and smiled.

"Yuuyu I think I just fell in love!" I told her holding both her hands up.

"Huh with who?"

"D-DID I HEAR YOU CORRECTLY?!" A blond hair dude yelled. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the indigo haired male again. "Y-YOU! IN LO- SINCE WHEN?!"

He continued to yell. I giggled and wanted to approach them but the exams started.

Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about him. I have a soul mate? Why am I falling for someone I don't know?! He was so nervous and cute though. He could be my soul mate though! There is like a 17% chance he could be! I thought to myself while grabbing eggs from the grocery store. I thought someone ran away but I guess not. I went to go pay and Yuuyu came.

"Yuuyu where were you?" I asked.

"Just dealing with some loser" She said.

"Don't be so mean" I said as we walked out after paying. "You know I really want to find my soulmate"

"Since when were you excited about soulmates?"

"To see if that guy is it"

Well what do you know. We are soulmates. When we sat in our seats he looked all flustered and nervous.

"Oh we sit next to each other" Happiness overflowed me.

"Yeah..." He mumbled. "You dropped this at the entrance exams and I wanted to give it back"

"Oh that's where is went!" I said. "This is my favorite handkerchief because my mom embroidered my name on it"

"Thats nice" When he smiled the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Your cute" I said.

"Huh?" He stammered so I decided to go along with what I said.

"When you smile you are cuter" I told him.

"Oh wait... what do you mean cuter-"

I couldn't contain myself and kissed his cheek.

"Meaning you are already cute Amajiki Tamaki~"

He stopped working until after school when we went to the cafe. It was really fun. We talked for a but while butterflies flew around. For once I didn't feel annoying. He listened and talked to me. Usually when I ask lots of questions people tend to ignore me, change the subjects, or answer a few the forgetting the questions. He remembered and answered all of them. I could feel my heart about to explode.