Prologue

A normal world with one twist. Soulmates. Everyone gets a symbol on both their hand. No one else could see the symbols except their soulmate. Once you find your soulmate your symbols glow and make it in that everyone could now see your symbols. Your symbol on your left hand is your soulmate while your right hand is something that describes you the symbol describing you is what your soulmate has on their left hand. Once you find your soulmate there are some rare conditions when they get separation anxiety. If your soulmate dies you stop aging. You will look the same forever while slowly dying. Everyone would know if your soulmate died when the symbols fade away. 

Character introductions

Amajiki Tamaki was top of the school in junior high and pretty good at sports suffers from terrible anxiety. He isn't popular like his best and childhood friend Togata but he uses his alone time for studying and practice. He thinks his world where soulmates exist was kind of weird. He was nervous if his soulmate didn't like him since he was a huge loser and was bullied. He was afraid and self-conscious all the time. He didn't want anyone near his precious heart. Friends and best friends were enough for him. Nothing more. Tamaki shut himself since he saw that people get married even if they aren't soulmates. He shut himself off because he was afraid for that to happen to him. He had an inferiority complex.

Togata Mirio. His grades are average but excel in every sport. He is popular and easy to make friends with. Mirio always made time for Tamaki since Tamaki never left his side like his other friends. Mirio never really had his own friend group and when he was sad no one was there to help him besides Tamaki. Everyone thought he was just joking and being sad when he was but Tamaki read him like a book. Even though Tamaki was in a different class due to his better grades he always went to Tamaki since Tamaki was lonely and he preferred his company instead of his friends in his class.

Hado Nejire. She is naturally kind to everyone which attracts well everyone. She is a talkative and curious girl who everyone adored. She was very eccentric and energetic. She is blunt at times and oblivious to many things. She gets confused easily even with her own feelings. Affectionate and a free spirit, she is bursting with enthusiasm and isn't afraid to speak her own mind.  She is childish at times and is able to change the way someone thinks about themselves. The problem is there is one part of her mind she won't ever tell. She has her own secrets that she won't ever let go of. She always has a feeling of guilt and regrets eating her. Something she will never tell anyone.

They are all in their third year of junior high and Nejire never met Tamaki or Mirio yet.