description

My mother and father both sadly died when I was 5  so I went into a orphanage in New York than Colorado and many more each one kicking me out sooner than the last this one I finally had a chance I had got adopted by Margaret simlion and well.... she wasn't the greatest mother and reminded me consently that I was only there so the landlord would have pity on her and not kick her out for not paying rent so that she wouldn't be homeless and well she finally got a steady job so she didn't need me any more so here I go to another orphanage.....again hopefully this more isn't as bad as the last ones and maybe even I will find a family. But that is only a stupid dream of mine. I just hope this orphanage doesn't whip you just for talking perhaps I shall run away and start a life of my own a good life and maybe I'll finally get to become a teacher I do very hope so that I get to become a teacher some day it's been a big dream of mine since well since I could talk. I've always been picked on because of my well...very red hair because it's frowned upon in this day and time I personally love the color of my hair it reminds me of roses. Welp here I come Avonlea.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Follow Elysia Emmanuel on her journey to Avonlea's orphanage. Will she get adopted? Will she get kicked out of this orphanage to? Will she finally find her purpose? Will she become a teacher? Find out in my purpose......