My fault

It was cold that night but Xiao Zhan was drenched in sweat. His eye brows showed clear signs of discomfort as he slept, he kept mumbling to himself, saying words that made no sense. Xiao Zhan was trapped in this nightmare for a long time before finally breaking out of it. He sat up, rubbing between his eyebrows.

Things had taken a different turn in this life time, xxx investments had gone under, lots of people fell for their scam. Zhan's father, without the knowledge of anyone, had invested a meagre sum of money which he lost. He was glad he listened to Xiao Zhan but he also regretted not fully trusting his judgement. What was lost was not substantial so when other victims were banding together to think of a way to retrieve their lost monies, Xiao Zhan's father stayed home, watching everything play out while keeping his little secret.

Back then, after they lost everything, Xiao Zhan was worried about his parents. They seemed to be more worried about the fact that they couldn't support him through college rather than themselves. Xiao Zhan could not afford to see them like this so he decided to find a part time job.

Meng Ziyi pulled some strings and secured him a job at a private club owned by her family. The pay was attractive and the work hours were tailored around Xiao Zhan's schedule. On his first day of work, he realized the exact way things operated there. He believed Ziyi would not give him that job if she knew the truth, she was only trying to help so he decided to put up with it for a few months. As for Yibo, Zhan simply told him he found a job but he didn't give him the exact details. Zhan had been under a lot of pressure and it affected their relationship so Yibo didn't push too hard.

On this fateful day, Xiao Zhan was on duty and a female guest asked him to help her move a few items to the lodge she was occupying. Xiao Zhan just dropped off the last box and turned around to leave when he directly bumped into her.

"Xiao Zhan, right?", she had a mischievous smile on her face. "I've been watching you for a while. You seem like a nice guy. Honestly, you're the only one here who meets my specifications. How about you accompany me tonight?", as she spoke, she took a step closer and placed her hands on both sides of Xiao Zhan's waist.

Xiao Zhan was stunned, only Yibo had ever touched him this way and when Yibo did, it sent warmth all over him. Being touched in this way by another person, Xiao Zhan found it repulsive. He involuntarily took a step backwards. For every step he took back, she took one forward, attempting to cover the distance between them. Xiao Zhan stopped when his legs hit the bed.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I have work to do. I..."

"This can also be considered work, you're here to help me out", she pushed him and he fell right on the bed. She moved to straddle him but Xiao Zhan quickly moved aside. He sprang to his feet, walking fast paced towards the door.

Zhan wasn't expecting her to follow him but just as he was about to open the door, she pulled him back by his shirt. In the process, he lost some of his buttons. "Why are you being like this? Just a few minutes and we're done. Don't tell me you expect me to chase after you". Getting no response from him, she continued, "Name a price...".

Xiao Zhan had never come face to face with this level of shamelessness. He knew things like this went on. In fact, his colleagues usually talked about it openly but Xiao Zhan had intended to stay away from all that drama, he never expected to walk right into it one day.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I have to go". That was all Xiao Zhan could say. He could easily overpower that woman but he had also heard cases of people who tried to resist but they were accused of sexual assault. He couldn't afford to act recklessly, his family already had a lot on their plate.

He clutched tightly to his shirt, trying to cover up the area of his chest exposed from the missing buttons while thinking of the next step to take. It seemed that lady had also lost her patience as she started pulling on Xiao Zhan's shirt, muttering lewd words from her mouth. Seeing that she couldn't not get him to budge, she reached out her hand and grabbed Xiao Zhan's crotch, holding it in a firm grip. Being suddenly attacked like that, Xiao Zhan reflexively hit the hand holding him, making her release him. He squatted, holding the affected area, trying to deal with the pain. Sensing his vulnerability, the lady took the opportunity to remove her gown, leaving her with just her underwear.