The End (NSFW)

This chapter contains explicit contents, proceed with caution

"Does it still hurt?", Yibo was lying on his side behind Xiao Zhan. He placed a kiss on his shoulder blade as he caressed his tummy. His hands started to move about unrestrained, soon he moved his hand downwards and played with the hair on Xiao Zhan's lower belly. As he moved, he could feel Xiao Zhan's muscles spasm under his touch. This tiny movement sent blood rushing back to his already limp member.

"Yibo, you're so gentle in looks but in bed, you're such an ani... mmmm mmmm", Yibo didn't let him continue speaking, instead sealing his lips with his and making Zhan swallow back the words he was about to say.

"You made me this way, I'm only crazy about you. My softest side is reserved for you alone, also my animalistic side is for you alone. Congratulations handsome, you got the full package"

"Full package my ass. I'm warning you Yibo, if you dare...", as Xiao Zhan tried to protest, Yibo already placed both of his legs on his shoulders. "You're still so wet back here, no need to apply more lube". Xiao Zhan knew whatever he had to say, this brat wasn't going to listen. He might as well save his energy.

"Then apply it on you instead. There can never be too much lube".

Yibo was willing to do anything Xiao Zhan said. If Zhan asked him to stop, he would do so without second thoughts. Zhan wanted more lube, he poured almost a quarter of the bottle on his member. In this lifetime, this was Xiao Zhan's second time. If Yibo recalled correctly, Xiao Zhan hurt for such a long time before finally getting accustomed to his size.

"Baby, we should do this often, so it stops hurting as soon as possible". Even though it seemed like Yibo was doing it for Zhan's benefit, Xiao Zhan knew exactly what his true intentions were.

"Hmm, not bad. I agree with you but I have a better idea. How about I top you this time around. I've submitted to you in one whole lifetime, lets change things around this... ouch! Yibo! Careful!".

Zhan couldn't continue in that line of discussion as Yibo soon shoved his full length into his hole. They just finished one round not long ago so Zhan was well prepared down there. With Xiao Zhan's legs still on his shoulders, Yibo started to move slowly. As he moved, he watched his fully lubricated member disappear completely into Xiao Zhan. Whenever he moved out, Zhan's insides would clench around his member almost as if reluctant to let it out. Yibo continued to move, watching as Zhan's hole hungrily swallowed him up.

Zhan's own member soon began to harden again. With each thrust, he could feel Yibo brushing against a very sensitive spot inside him. That feeling sent mild shock waves travelling all over his body. He involuntarily grabbed the sheets with both hands and he moaned in low tones.

Yibo noticed every single reaction Xiao Zhan gave. The more he saw, the more his member increased in size. He couldn't help it, he leaned over and placed his lips over Xiao Zhan's lips. Zhan sucked on Yibo's lips and used his tongue to lick and poke around as if asking for access into his mouth. Yibo opened his mouth slightly and that was all Zhan needed to carry out his invasion.

As he was being pounded down there, his tongue probed around every corner of Yibo's mouth. Yibo responded, sucking on Zhan's tongue. They engaged in that for so long and by the time they parted, there was a silvery line connecting both of their lips.

Yibo continued to tease Zhan, sucking his neck and chest area. He teased the area around Zhan's nipples, enjoying the sounds of his moans as they got louder and harsher. The louder Zhan moaned, the harder Yibo sucked.

Yibo released Xiao Zhan's legs and Zhan wrapped them tightly around his waist, as if he was afraid that if he loosened them, Yibo might slip away.

Yibo sucked on Xiao Zhan ear lobes, the sensation making goosebumps run along his arms and neck. "I love you Xiao Zhan", as he sucked, he stopped briefly to whisper those words in Zhan's ears then continued sucking again.

Both men have said these words to each other quite a number of times and each time they said it, the other knew it was coming from deep within the heart.

"I love you too Wang Yibo". Hearing Zhan say that, Yibo increased the pace at which he was ramming in and out of Zhan down there. Yibo took Zhan's erect member in his hands and started to stroke it slowly.

"Aaaahhh", Xiao Zhan didn't know when that loud moan escaped his lips. He always tried to muffle his sounds for reasons unknown to him but Yibo preferred him to be as loud as he wanted. Yibo started to stroke him faster, his speed and rhythm matching that of his waist.

Feeling himself close to ejaculating, Yibo suddenly withdrew his member. Before Xiao Zhan could complain, he felt a wet soft warmth wrap around his own member. Yibo took him in his mouth, twirled his tongue around his tip then sucked the whole shaft it. Yibo could taste Zhan's precum. Xiao Zhan could hardly last long when Yibo did this so he often used it to his advantage.

Yibo bobbed his head while alternating the intensity of his sucks between soft and hard. Xiao Zhan buried his fingers in Yibo's hair, holding his head in place as he moved his waist up and down, side to side, to counter the pleasure he was getting.

Soon, Yibo felt Zhan penis pulsating and soon, a thick warm liquid flowed out of it right into his mouth amidst Zhan's loud moans. He could feel Zhan's body trembling as he orgasmed.

This was one of the things Yibo liked the most about Xiao Zhan. When he reached his climax, he always trembled. If they were standing, he would be unable to hold himself up and rely on Yibo for support. Yibo liked the feeling of him being unable to control himself due to the pleasure he gave. Soon Yibo felt his member spill some cum. He quickly inserted it back into Zhan's hole.

Zhan just reached his orgasm and his body was still very sensitive so as Yibo penetrated him, he brushed past that sensitive spot which made Zhan moan so loud and his insides clenched tightly around Yibo. Unprepared for such stimulation, Yibo was sent right over the edge.

Yibo thought he could hold on for a few minutes, he didn't expect that one thrust to do the trick. He buried his face in Zhan's shoulder, breathing harshly as his cum flowed into Zhan. Xiao Zhan clenched and released his hole, doubling the pleasure Yibo felt. To prevent himself from screaming out loud, he subconsciously bit Zhan's neck, leaving a mark there.

Only when the pleasure subsided did he remember to remove his teeth. He licked the mark he made, trying to sooth it while being proud at himself at the same time.

"Are you even human eh Wang Yibo?", Xiao Zhan wanted to continue scolding him for the bite but seeing the satisfied look on his face, he swallowed his words.

"I hurt you again, I'm sorry"

"You didn't hurt me, I just....forget it"

Both men lay in bed for a long time. Gradually, Yibo's breaths evened out. Xiao Zhan figured he was asleep then got, intending to clean up.

"Where are you going".

"..."

Yibo pulled him back into bed. This time around, he made Zhan lie down facing the bed as he slammed him from behind, only letting him go when Xiao Zhan threatened to move back to his parents place for a while, until Yibo's heat had passed.

In the previous life, Xiao Zhan left the world way before he even turned thirty. This time around, both men stuck to each other for decades, trusting each other indefinitely, having learned a lesson from their previous life.

As for Yibo's family, all it took to give their blessings was meeting Xiao Zhan once, they seemed even more bewitched by his charms than Yibo was.

This is the end of the main story. There is one extra chapter talking briefly about Yibo and Ziyi's childhood. Hope it wasn't too boring.