ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴄᴀʀs?

THE BLASTING OF MY ALRAM causes me to roll out of bed. i hit my clock off my bedside table, attempting to shut it up.

i pull my lime comforter to the floor, wrapping myself in it.

i forgot why i set an alarm, i normally don't. so hopefully it wasn't anything important.

my eyes feel heavy, so i just allow them to close. allowing my body to rest.

it isn't until five minute into my slumber, that it hits me. i have work.

rushing to get ready, i trip over my comforter that was intwine with my feet. scraping my expose thigh on the corner of the bed. "awe shit." i study the scrape that is place on my leg. "that's going to leave a mark."

limping to the bathroom to brush my teeth. fighting through the pain. i'm such a strong person.

"alexa, time?"

"it is 7:45am. have a great day thea."

"yeah, whatever." i muffle through the globs of toothpaste.

throwing on my work attire, i scurry out the door. dragging my leg. the pain is real.

swinging open my apartment door, i am greeted by a fist. "holy shit!" i flinch at the sudden movement.

"oh my god!" the guy who just docked me, stands there frozen, in a stuttering mess. "i'm so sorry, i was trying to knock!"

i rub the bridge of my nose. "what do you want?" i say sternly.

"to apologize."

"what for punching me?"

"it was barely a punch.."

i run my fingers through the long strands of my hair. "then for what?"

"for being loud last night."

i furrow my eyebrows, "you're my neighbor?"

"i mean yeah." he looks down to his feet, afraid to look me in the eyes.

"apologize not accept, you caused me a big lost last night." i push by him, knocking my shoulder into his.

"wait.. neighbor!" he runs up behind me, pulling me back by the shoulder. "what can i do to make it up?"

"to leave me alone." i bluntly say, as i limp away.

***

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3