ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

"HEY CHAT!" i swiftly wave my hand in front of the camera. "i don't know what exactly to do."

i am not paying attention to my stream. instead, i'm looking at all the games i have downloaded, to see what to play.

i turn my gaze back to my stream. "holy shit." i hold my hand over my mouth, dumbfound. my view count has shot up. from 5k quickly to 17k.

georgenotfound raided you!
with 35,384 viewers!

"george?" i gradually remove the hand, glue to my mouth. "thank you.. i guess?" i hold a confuse grin. pondering why he would raid me.

"welcome raiders!" i give them a big smile.

my phone vibrates, signaling that i got a notification. i glance over to the light up screen, seeing a message from twitter.

george
thea
thea
what's your discord?
thea

thea
why?

george
to add you???
why else?

thea
omg
thea #4832

george
okay
i'll add you
add me back
then answer my call
got it?

thea
why?

"sorry chat. a fucking idiot is bothering me."
i shiver, whilst gently tossing my phone, on the desk.

i hover the mouse over discord, contemplating to click it. "fuck it." i murmur whilst pressing the purple icon.

i obey to george's words, doing everything he told me to do.

"hello thea." didn't have to be there, to know a smirk is form on his face.

"hi george." i ignore the spur of comments from my chat.

"what are we doing today?"

"what's with the 'we'?"

"i called you for a reason? did you think i just called you to talk?" he lets out a loud laugh, smacking his desk and all.

i glare at the lens of my camera. "okay." i bluntly say with a sigh. "i guess we'll play the only thing you know how to play."

"funny."

"try to be." i click on minecraft. tapping the arms of my chair, whilst it loads in.

"do you want to make a world?"

"gosh george, are you in love with me?" i jokingly say.

my words clearly affect him, as his voice turns all high in defense. "yeah right, should we tell chat what happened on the elevator?"

my eyes widen. i turn my head to the side, hence the rose color that is forming on my cheeks.

i hear a little scoff form george's end. my thoughts scatter, as i grow back the courage to speak. "i think we should talk what happen to you on the elevator." i forge a smirk, trying to come off intimidating.

i ignore my chat, not wanting to see what they're talking about.

george went silence, no come backs. "george?" i say in almost a whisper. i feel guilty for bringing it up. even when i knew it was hard for him.

"is your world loaded in?"

i nod my head, clearing my throat. "yeah."

i glance over to my monitor, reading off what my chat is saying. all of this to kill time. kill the awkwardness.

i see george's user pop up, saying that he join my world. "come get me." he sass.

a small grin shapes on my face, at his bossy voice. the thought of knowing that we silently forgave each for what we said. i guess george isn't so bad.

i giddily hop my character over to the spawn. "want to build a house, together?" i impulsively ask.

"of course." for the first time, ever. since the first day i talk to him, met him. his voice softens as he talk to me.

causing my tummy to feel all fuzzy. a feeling i never felt before.

***

i'm getting better at witting long chapters LOL

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3