ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: sᴏғᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ

!there is mentions/signs of panic!

I HASTILY PUT ON MY girl boss crew neck, my mom made me a few years back. who knew i would still be one today.

i have to meet with my family at a diner, for my fathers birthday. completely forgot to set an alarm.

for some, odd, reason my family loves to wake up so early. my mother insisted we all have breakfast together for my dads birthday.

i slide on my high top converse. tripping over myself, as i try to walk and put on my shoes at the same time.

i scatter whilst making sure i have everything i need. i check off the tick-marks on the list in my mind.

"alexa, time?" i yell from the kitchen.

"8:47, have a good morning, thea."

i murmur swears under my breath, at the heard of the time. i rush to my front door, briskly opening it.

i whip around the corner, revealing a waiting george. "did you press the button already?" i huff.

george nods his head as he points to the glowing button.

the elevator door, slowly opens. i rush inside, pressing the lobby button vigorously.

"the buttons not going to go anywhere." george scoffs as he casually makes his way into the elevator.

"will you hurry up!" i groan. throwing my arms up in the arm.

"you know what?" he pauses his steps outside the metal doors. "i hope you don't make it to wherever you're going."

"you won't, either, if you don't get in here."

george let's out a tiny 'oh', cause he knows i'm right. once he notices the doors closing, he slides his structure through the closing panels. barely making it.

"dumbass." i mumble.

"you're just full of commentary today."

"i'm just stating what i'm seeing."

he scoffs, "i hope this elevator stops." george crosses his arm, twisting himself away from me.

i ball my fist up, tempt to sock him. "i hope you-"

my words are cut of by the shaking of the metal box. the lights begin to flicker, causing a red light to flash. the elevator slowly comes to a stop.

"you idiot!" i swing my fist to his shoulder. "you jinx it!"

george rubs his shoulder, but doesn't comeback. instead, he looks around with a worry expression.

"i'm the one who is suppose to be worry. my fathers birthday is in 30 minutes." i murmur, as i reach to press the call button that is flashing red.

there is, once again, no word from george. i let out a small sigh, waiting for them to pick up.

"hello?"

"hello, yeah, the elevator stopped." i slap my thigh out of frustration.

"where at?"

i tell them the location, and all the other details they need. still no sound from george.

"hey are you okay?" i scramble to turn on my flashlight on my phone. i face the bright light towards george, seeing him curl up in the corner.

this is assuming to me. "awe, is little george scared?" i state with a baby voice.

"this isn't funny." he bluntly says.

his aggressive tone, slaps me in the face. he's actually terrify. i mean i just thought he wasn't being serious.

"sorry." i mumble, as i inch my way closer to his balled up figure. i casually sit myself beside him. "uhm, just take deep breaths."

george obeys my words. taking a big breath in, then letting it all out.

watching him breath, seeing the distinct features of his face, that seem to be more define in the light which shades him. he's actually not the bad.

but this is definitely not the time. i throw my arm over his shoulder, gently tapping it. "in sync your breathing with mine."

all those therapy lesson my father gave me seem to work out.

out of instinct, i place my other hand on his chest, taking deep breaths for him to follow.

he places his hand on mine. feeling the cold touch of his fingers. "what do i do now?" he asks, in a whisper.

i look over to george, our eyes meeting. "take your mind of things, think of your happy place." i repeat the words my father once said to me.

george nods his head, preceding to close his eyes. "happy place." his tight grasp place on my hand, softens.

"tell me what you're thinking." this was never part of my father process, just my curiosity.

"i'm thinking of being downtown in london."

i nod my head in understanding, even thought he can't see me.

"and wandering around, sightseeing."

"who are you with?"

his eyes slowly open, meeting mine once again. "no one." he whispers.

i acknowledge his words. still holding eye contact. "that sounds like fun." i whisper back.

i find myself caught in the moment. losing my thoughts, as i slowly lean into him.

he seems to be lost, too. forgetting who is he with, causing him to do the same thing.

just before we could.. you know. the lights seem to tell us it's not the time, flashing bright once again.

we jerk away from each other. george softly clears his throat.

i stand up brushing the dust off my legs. "they should be here any moment, now." i say in a whisper.

"yeah, hopefully."

***

yoo??? a long chapter

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3