sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ

theawalk: little stream stream tonight, with a special guess

(no it's not my cat.. sadly</3)

georgenotfound: me?
theawalk: georgenotfound willing to push back our hate?
georgenotfound: theawalk that's a lot to ask for...

"hello chat!" i adjust the camera that sloppily is place on my computer. "gosh george you couldn't have put this on better?" i mumble.

"beggars aren't choosers." his voice echos off the walls of my apartment.

"it's beggars can't be choosers, dumbass."

he pops his head up, from the opposite side of my kitchen counter. giving me a disgust look.

"anyway." i clap my hands together. "me and george decided to push back out hate and do a baking stream together!"

"baking stream!" george cheers as he appears behind me.

"baking stream!" i repeat once again.

"you're over doing it."

i shoot him a look, proceeding to grab the cake mix. i whip around my kitchen, getting all the supplies we need. whilst, george reads that chat. "okay, this is it." i say in a sigh.

george reaches for the cake mix. as i talk to the camera. "we are making a cake." i state the obvious. "wait george, i want to open it." i extend my arm over to take the bag from him.

"what? why do you get it?" he pulls it away out of my reach.

"my house, my rules." i claim standing to my tippy-toes. i finally am able to get my hands on the bag, and i start pulling it towards me. whilst george pulls it towards him.

"give it."

"mine."

the bag of cake mix, tears open. it's almost like it's made of a thin plastic.

the floury mess flies everywhere. "george." i whine. "what the hell."

"this is my fault?" he swipes the mix off his shirt.

"yes, glad you can finally realize." i twist myself around on my heels, snatching the white towel that lays on my handle of my oven.

"here let me help." i stand on my toes, gently wiping the flour off his face. revealing a soft pink, that shade his cheeks. i smile slightly.

"you look ridiculous." he whispers with a smile.

"so do you." my smile seems to grow wider. he grabs the towel from me, mimicking my actions; wiping all the flour off my face.

caught up in a the moment. totally forgetting that i'm live.

***

a little soft-ish chapter :)

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3