Chapter 1

Hong Cha-young's POV

After I met Vincenzo again, I felt the need to see him once more. I know it's sounds greedy, but I just can't help myself. I have feelings for him, they are clear on both sides, but we haven't actually told each other those three words. I watched him as he walked with the others after sparing me one last glance. *Sigh* I wouldn't mind if he stared at me like that for the rest of my life. Just the two of us alone on Pagliuzza, in each other's arms living a happily ever after life. The only thing is, and don't get me wrong it's not bad but the island happens to be a place for refugees. Vincenzo spent almost his entire money on that island just to get away from the authorities, but I'm glad he's safe.

The next day

I'm in my bed thinking of that kiss Vincenzo and I shared last night. I can still feel the love, lust and warmth of his lips on mine. I haven't told the tenants that I saw him last night so I'll do that today. I get out of bed, do my morning routine and head out. I arrived at Geumga Plaza and see all the tenants outside. "What are you guys doing out here?" I asked. "We decided to take in the fresh air, nothing and no one has bothered us for a while" Mr Nam replied. "Yes, so we decided to relax out here" Miss. Jang pitched in while holding her daughter.

"Okay, but how about we all go to the beach this weekend, it will be fun. You all said you wanted some fresh air, why not have some fresh air and swim in some nice refreshing water" I said with a wide smile. "OK, NICE, SOUNDS GREAT" everyone cheered.

"I also saw Vincenzo last night at the party" everyone stared at me and started asking a bunch of questions. "How is he?", "Has he been eating?", "Is he safe?"

"Yes he is fine, he told me he is safe and that he wants us to take care of ourselves" I replied.

After I had finished talking to the tenants, I went to my office. As I entered, I walked up to the postcards he sent me and took down one at a time, reading them over again, then placing them back up on the wall.

I miss him so much. I wonder when we are going to see each other again. Thinking about when I can see him again, I get a phone call. Mr. Cho is calling. I quickly answer the phone curious of what he could possibly be calling me about.

ON THE PHONE

Hong Cha-young: Hello Mr. Cho, how are you?

Cho Young-woon: Good morning Miss. Hong, I'm good, how are you?

Hong Cha-young: I'm good too, why did you call? Is something wrong?

Cho Young-woon: No, actually, Mr. Cassano told me to buy you a ticket to Malta. But don't worry he told me to accompany you just in case anyone tries to attack you.

Hong Cha-young: 대박 (Awesome). I can't wait. But what do I tell the other tenants.

Just then all the tenants walk into my office saying surprise.

Cho Young-woon: Don't worry, they helped. They were begging me to contact Mr. Cassano so we all could let you visit him.

Hong Cha-young: THANK YOU!!! Thank you all

Cho Young-woon: Ok, you better get packing if you want to see him. The plane is tomorrow at 12 noon. So you have plenty of time to pack. Things will be taken cared of at the plaza so don't worry. See you tomorrow, bye Miss. Hong.

Hong Cha-young: BYE!

End of Call

"I can't believe you guys really did that for me" I said hugging all of them. "I better go home and pack then, see you guys later"

I went home immediately and packed all my necesities to see Vincenzo. AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT.

The next day

Mr. Cho and I are on the plane to Malta to see Vincenzo. I can't believe it, I'm going to see him again, I'm going to see Vincenzo Cassano again.

To be continued...