Chapter 4

Author's POV

After 30 minutes in the museum, admiring the art pieces, Vincenzo and Cha-young left to continue their journey. They went shopping, swimming and hiking. At the top of the mountain they hiked, they decided to relax and enjoy the view. Earlier Vincenzo had packed some snacks for the both of them. They had a picnic and stayed on the mountain peak for hours.

It was now 3 pm and Cha-young insisted they go back to the house. Vincenzo agreed considering the time will be dark by the time they get down the mountain if they start packing now.

They arrived at the car and the time is now 4:30 pm. "I had a great time with you" said Cha-young. "I enjoyed today too" Vincenzo replied. They both get in the car and drive home.

Once they reached home Vincenzo unloaded the things from the car and both went inside. Cha-young went to the upstairs bathroom to freshen up while Vincenzo went to the bathroom downstairs.

Time Skip

Vincenzo's POV

I just finished taking a shower. Cha-young must be sleeping now. I change into my pajamas and go to the room. I see her sleeping with her back facing me. Slowly, I crawl into bed and turn my back to her. "Will she say yes if I ask?" I thought to myself as I opened the drawer next to me and took out a diamond ring.

 "Will she say yes if I ask?" I thought to myself as I opened the drawer next to me and took out a diamond ring

I stared at the ring for a while and put it back in the drawer. I hope she says yes.

The next day

It's morning and I wake up a bit early. I'm super nervous. I go into the kitchen and make myself some coffee. Cha-young's still sleeping so I didn't want to wake her. I want to ask her to marry me but I haven't even told her those three magical words yet. Our feelings are clear for each other but we just haven't said them clearly.

Today I want to tell her I love her. But what if she doesn't say it back? What if it's too soon? These questions keep popping up in my head causing me to lose confidence. Sigh

End of Vincenzo's POV

Cha-young's POV

I wake up and start turning in bed. But when I was turning I didn't feel any other presence in the bed. Vincenzo must have woken up already. I go to the bathroom and freshen up then head downstairs to the kitchen. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Vincenzo standing up drinking coffee. "Good morning" I greeted. "Good morning" Vincenzo replied with a warm smile on his face.

"Do you want to go out this evening?" Vincenzo asked. He seemed like he really wanted to tell me something. I also wanted to tell him something. I want to tell him my feelings. I NEED to tell him how I feel about him. "Sure, where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to a restaurant near the museum." Vincenzo replied.
"I already got us a reservation there. We should be there by 9pm." "Ok"

Vincenzo went on the road for about 3 hours and I spent the day looking through dresses I wanted to wear, but I couldn't find any. I got frustrated and dropped myself on the bed. "What am I going to wear?" I questioned myself.
Just then Vincenzo came home and called out to me. I answered and moments later, he came upstairs.

"I have something for you" he said.

Time Skip

It was time to get ready to go to the restaurant. I wore the off-shoulder dress Vincenzo got me, which I absolutely love and brought a silver purse to satisfy the look.

 I wore the off-shoulder dress Vincenzo got me, which I absolutely love and brought a silver purse to satisfy the look

"You look stunning" he said. We went downstairs and he drove us to the restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and we're welcomed by the people out front. I really like this place. It's so elegant. I have never been to a restaurant this amazing before.

We took our seats and started talking about random stuff. The waiter came to our table and took our orders then left afterwards. "I need to tell you something", we both said in unison. "No, you go first" he insisted but I assured him to go first.

"I really like you Cha-young, I have for a long time"

To be continued...