Chapter 7

A few days had passed since Cha-young and Vincenzo saw what they thought to be Jang Han-seok. Cha-young was busy picking out a dress for their wedding while Vincenzo delt with some of the decorations. Both were so eager to get married to one another that they didn't even remember about Jang Han-seok.

"What do you think about this dress Freyja?" Cha-young asked.
"It looks great on you, do you like this one?" Freyja replied.

Cha-young nodded to her response and said "After trying on all these dresses, I'm sure this is the one"

A few minutes later, they were waiting for the dress to be packed up. Cha-young already bought some nice white sparkly heels to go with the dress she desired so all she had to do was help Vincenzo with everything else.

"Here you go Mrs. Cassano, have a nice day" the checkout lady said. As she collected the dress, both herself and Freyja were about to leave when she saw a familiar face through the window.

"H-Han-seok?"

Freyja being surprised by the name looked in the direction Cha-young was looking. Immediately she saw the face and ran after the individual.

"CALL VINCENZO!" Freyja shouted as she ran through the doors of the building. Started, Cha-young called Vincenzo.

Freyja's POV

I can't believe who I just saw. I thought the man was dead, at least from what I've heard.

"Where is he? I don't see him again" I thought to myself as I kept spiralling on the sidewalk.

I was walking back to the shop and heard a loud engine roaring a few blocks behind me. That has got to be Vincenzo, only his car can make that much noise. Then all I could see was a blue streak racing past me.

5 mins later

Vincenzo was hugging Cha-young tightly. I saw the love stronger than before between the two.

End of Freyja's POV

Vincenzo took Cha-young home and dropped Freyja at the home she and her sister, Lilith, have been staying since they got there.

When the arrived home, Vincenzo cooked a nice meal for his future wife and tried his best to make her feel comfortable.

"He was there, staring at me through the window, and Im not even sure how long he has been there" Cha-young said with a cold tone.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay" replied Vincenzo as he called for 30 of his best guards to keep watch outside. He went to turn on all alarms around the house and locked all windows.

Cha-young couldn't sleep that night, so Vincenzo chose to stay up with her as long as could and watch movies.

The Next Day

Vincenzo woke up early to check on the guards outside since their shift was over. He told them they could go home and so they did. He prepared a nice breakfast for Cha-young for when she wakes up, went to have a shower, changed into some clothes and came back down in the living room and stayed with her until she woke up to eat.

Vincenzo was on his phone looking for some fancy tuxedos to pick one and wear for his wedding. He searched the catalog and picked out a few to set aside and try on at the store. But there was one that really caught his eye and was in his size.

  "Since the theme is white and gold, this would be perfect" he thought

He also put in some orders for a few decorations to be delivered to the venue and bought a pair of shoes to accompany his suit.

"Good morning" a soft voice could be heard. Vincenzo smiled and brought Cha-young's breakfast to her. "If I knew you were going to wake this late I wouldn't have made breakfast so early". Cha-young smiled and thanked him for the food any way.

"What do you think about the 25th of this month?" He asked. "For the wedding?"

Vincenzo nodded and said yes. "It's perfect, just enough time to finish preparing the decorations. I even got my dress and heels" Cha-young said with a smile. "Fantastic"

They had invited everyone who needed to be invited, picked out their attires and all that was left was for the venue to be decorated. That day they decided to stay indoors and relax with each other. No one worried about Han-seok for days, up until the day before.

To be continued...