Chapter 5

"I like you Cha-young, I have for a long time" Vincenzo said with the sweetest smile. "I've known you long enough to know that you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with"

I stared at him as my eyes started getting teary when I saw him get up out of his seat and go down on one knee.

"Hong Cha-young, you and I have been partners for a long time, ever since I came to South Korea you and I have been working together. Even after I told you I'm apart of the Mafia you still stayed by my side. Will you, Hong Cha-young, make me the happiest Mafia Boss on Pagliuzza and marry me?"

Without hesitation I hugged him tightly.
"Yes I will marry you" I looked back at him. Both of our eyes were crowded with tears. He smiled and took my hand with the most gentle touch and placed the ring on my finger. Everyone around us started cheering and clapping for us.

The rest of the evening we held hands, talked about random stuff and ate lots of tasty meals. After a few hours we left and went home.

"Ugh I'm so tired", I yawned and said. "I'm going to have a bath." Vincenzo also said he was going to have a shower so he went in the other bathroom.

1 hour later

I came from out of the shower, put on some pajamas and went to the bedroom. Vincenzo was already sitting up in the bed reading a book. "Hey" I said. He looked up at me with the brightest smile. "Hey Mrs. Cassano", he replied putting down the book on the nightstand beside him. I blushed at the sound of hearing him call me that. I finished drying my hair and went to sit beside him on the bed. He took the hand the ring was on and started caressing it. "It looks good on you" Vincenzo said, admiring the ring on my finger and admiring me.

"It really does look beautiful" I responded looking into his eyes. Slowly, he moved closer to me, our faces getting nearer until there was no space between. He kissed me gently, with love and affection. It was like that for a few minutes until we decided to move away.

"What would you like our wedding to look like?" Vincenzo asked. "Let's not think about how it's going to look yet, it will be perfect anyway" I replied stroking his hair. "We can invite the tenants and our friends that helped us back in South Korea."

"Let's also invite Lilith and Freyja, the twins that also helped us in defeating Babel" Vincenzo added. I agreed with him. Even though Freyja had a slight crush on him, it was ok for them to come. "Let's also tell them to bring a plus one if they like" I said.

Time Skip

It was a getting late and I felt tired. We were watching a movie but my eyelids were too heavy to stay open.

Vincenzo's POV

Cha-young and I were watching a movie but I heard snoring. I guess she fell asleep. I looked over on her and saw she was sleeping so comfortably. I adjusted the pillow underneath her head and ensured she was comfortable. I didn't want to wake her so I chose to turn off the television and just go to bed as well. "Tomorrow I want to take her out to the river to fish. I wonder if she even likes fishing." I thought to myself.

Looking over on her, I couldn't help but smile. She is so beautiful. Knowing I get to see her when I wake up, and see her when I'm going to bed for the rest of my life makes my heart fill we joy and happiness. I'm definitely the luckiest Mafia Boss alive to have such a wonderful soul as my future wife.

Mrs. Cha-young Cassano

To be continued...