Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa

Hey guyssss!! I am backkkk!

I am glad you liked the last update and I hope you like this one too😭❤

Do comment! Enjoy!!

~♥~♥~♥~

Shehnaaz and the kids were now cutting the cake they just baked.

Sana- So agar khana mai banati hu toh mai sabse pehle taste karne tum dono ko deti hu right?

Twins- Yes!

Sana- Parr ye cake toh tum dono ne banaya hai toh pehle taste karne hum... Boys ko de?

Kavya- Umm, I guess hum ye kar sakte hai.

Navya- lets do it!

She called Vivaan, Vihan and Yug and let them taste the cake first.

Vihan- Damn it Di, this is the tastiest thing you have made ever.

Kavya- I know!

Shehnaaz let them have their cake and eat it too while she took out the cupcakes she had baked.

She looked at them and smiled, she knew what to do with them.

Shehnaaz put some cream on the top and walked towards Sidharth's room.

She was about to enter the room when she saw Sidharth and Anushka in a serious discussion.

Anushka had her hand on his shoulder and they seemed to be in a conversation.

Shehnaaz shook her head negetively and walked back with the tray. She still had a smile on her face maybe she finally learned to mask it all.

"Shehnaaz, insaan ek baar ki hui galti dobara nahi dohratah."

She turned as she heard the voice,
Sana- Kubby? Kya galti?

Kabir- Kisi aur ke liye khud peeche hatt jaana. Ek baar college mai tum Shreya ke liye khud peeche hatt gayi thi, khudko toh hurt kar hi rahi thi aur Sidharth ko bhi jab ki tum clearly pyaar karte the, dont repeat it.

Sana- Abhi situation bohot alag hai kabir, bacche nahi hai hum aur na vaisi koi baat hai humare beech.

She rushed from there to her room.

Flashback.

Shehnaaz and Kay were best friends since forever, they had recently found another sweet girl as their friend, which was Shreya Ghosh.

Shreya was a beautiful bengali girl, new to the college and happy girl.

Everyone kinda knew that Sidharth liked Shehnaaz because he made it evident. Shreya was new and had no idea about this, she had developed a crush on Sidharth and it was the first time she liked someone since her disastrous breakup with her toxic ex Punit.

Shehnaaz didnt have it in her to crush Shreya's expectations from Sidharth so she decided to do what was the most difficult way. That was to ignore Sidharth and reject him.

After a few days of ignoring him  he was getting frustrated with it naturally and she undersrood it but couldnt help it.

She was standing in the hallway waiting for Kay to show up when she was pulled into the locker area by Sidharth.

Sana- What? She said freeing her arm from his hold.

Sid stood close to her looki g directly in her eyes,
Sid- I am going to say this for the last time because I know tu jhoot bol rahi hai, khudse bhi. I love you Shehnaaz, I want to be with you, I want this to be our forever.