Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve

Hey guys! I know its been ages but what to do! I am crazyyy.

By now I am home quarantined so maybe now I'll get back to writing. My neighbours got corona and I have cough so my family has freaked out but tbh I am finee...

Also now that I am back at it, I will be updating the next part two days after thecprevious one, so aaj sunday hai toh next part wednesday ko aayega aur uska next Saturday ko... So I hope you get the drill.

If at all due to some reasons I cant, I will be putting it on my account so if you want then you can follow me! Not forcing but do it!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

(Its upon you but again I suggest that you read this with this song in bakground on loop! It gives you a chance to connect to the chapter✨)

After the heavy night Shehnaaz had due to crying, her eyes dropped on its own accord and she didnt even know how long she slept.

She stretched her arms and opened her eyes to a lazy morning. Her eyes shot up as she had promised Dr. Aman that shez accompany him to talk to Dr. Ace.

She ran out of the room to find the kids still sleeping obviously because it was a sunday and Deepti tai making breakfast.

"Shit! Mai iyna kaise sogayi? Deepti tune mujhe uthaya kyu nahi agar mai late ho rahi thi toh? " she said brushing her teeth and prearing to have a quick bath simultaneously.

"Arre didi aap itne dino baad aise ache se so rahe the toh maine socha aapko sone du, vaise bhi aaj sunday hai." she said casually and she was right Shehnaaz hadnt told her about her plans anyway.

"Haa parr mujhe aaj jaana tha... Chalo koi nahi." she said going fir a bath.

Shehnaaz was ready in record time of 15 minutes and was off to go.
"Baccho ko aaraam se uthne dena, aur khana bana dena mai bass abhi nikal rahi hu." she aaid already leaving.

"Tiffin?" deepti caled out.

"Nahi mai aaj bahar kha lungi koi ni, tu kar aaram se thike?" she screamed back and slammed the door shut in hurry.

It again took her not more than 20 minutes to reach the hospital which was not as crowded as it is daily. She greeted them.politely and rushed into Dr. Aman's cabin.

She dashed in to see him typing something on his laptop,
"I am so sorry sir! Mujhe late hogaya." she sat down in front of him panting.

"Arre aaram se Shehnaaz, chill. Meri baat hogayi Dr. Ace se. Unhone kaha hai unko shayad kuch problems ho sakti hai, kyuki schedule reset karna padega iss surgery ke liye parr agar nahi ho paaya toh woh khud dusre kisi doctor ko assign kar denge. To be honest, I checked his details and turns out woh India ke mostly saare surgeries kisi aur ko de dete hai. I spoke to someone who knows him aur uske hisaab se ye Ace ka India se kuch bura past hai so he opts out." he shrugged.

Shehnaaz took some time to process the information.
"What an ass! Past ke vajese India nahi aana? Ye ace American hai?" she asked.

"Nahi! Actually surprisingly he is an Indian, woh kuch 5-6 saal se hi hai US mai but very skillful doctor and very handsome also!" he praised.

"Well Great then, handsome doctor ho toh aur kya hi chahiye mujhe!" she said sarcastically and Aman laughed along.

"Mai files dekh leti hu Dr. Menon ke cases ka reschedule bhi dekh leti hu firr 2 ghante mai nikalte hai ghar." she said casually since the work she was here for was already done.