Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware

Hey guyssss! Technically this update should've been updated tomorrow but I am not available tomorrow so yeah! Here you goo!!

This update is a really important one for the entire book so I hope you like it!

Do leave your comments on what you think about it.
Inline comments are welcomed!

***

Shehnaaz was almost half asleep on the sofa chair that was beside Yug's bed.

She heard Yug stir in his sleep and his low cry. She had the mothers instinct.
Even though she hadn't given birth to him or not even stayed with him for that long but she could sense the child in discomfort and wake up in that moment.

Sana- Kya hua Yug? She asked caressing his head.

Yug- I woke up and can't sleep again.
He whined.

Sana- Come here.

It was a big hospital bed and Yug was just a child so Shehnaaz scooped in and placed Yug on her lap making sure to not disturb and machinery. She held him close to her chest and gently put him to sleep.

She sat there with Yug, thinking over what Ayaan said.
While Sidharth was on his bed, his eyes wide open, sleep being miles away from him.

They both had the same kind of thoughts run in their minds.
Inn 5 saalo ke baad kya hum ek nayi shuruvaat de sakte hai khudko?

All this time my heart only wanted to turn the time back when we were together, aaj jab vahi mauka darvaze pe khada hai toh mere kadam hi nahi badh rahe.

They sat their weighing the pros and cons. There were alot of things that were a red flag for their relationship. Staying together and living together are both very different things, in the last part of their marriage, they stayed together, not lived together.
Being for each other is really simple if you look subjectively but very complicated when have to be applied practically.

They kept weighing their relationship while all this time their heart knew that no amount of cons can overpower one pro of their relationship, their love.

Meanwhile.
Ayaan- Tu soyi nahi?
He messaged her.

Kay- Nahi yaar, Sidharth se baat ki aur room mai aagayi, koshish kar rahi thi.

Ayaan- Tune sid se baat ki? Maine bhi Sana se baat ki abhi.

Kay- So I guess you know the entire thing too.

Ayaan- Haa.

Kay- It's so wierd? Itni simple misunderstanding ne itna sab kar diya.

Ayaan- It's always a small spark Kay, it's always that.

Kay- Tujhe lagta hai ye dono kal saath aajayenge? It's been years and they clearly love each other!

Ayaan- Pata nahi Kay, we can just hope. They love each other for sure but itne saal bhi toh hogaye hai.

Kay- Karo hope aur kya.
Kaha soraha hai?

Ayaan- Waiting room mai. Ward mai sirf ek hi so sakta hai aur Sana rahegi na vaha.

Kay- Ek baar Sana pe check kar lena hai take your tablets okay?

Ayaan- Okay madam! Aur kuch?

Kay- Sojao aur sone do! Soja aalsi.

Ayaan- Bye, love you.

Kay- Bye baby.

The next morning Ayaan woke up early to check on Yug and Shehnaaz.