Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

Helloooooo!! I am backkkkk with another update!!

It's Mihika's shaadi🥺✨

Aaj toh comment kardo!🤦🏻‍♀️

***

It was the evening before Mihika's wedding. The peeps were just plain high!

Kay had cried three times since morning, two times because her Mihika was going to get married and once because the chairs wala was not picking up her phone.

The kids were on sugar rush so basically the entire house was filled with their screams.

Sana strictly stuck to Kay and Mihika to keep a watch on how much more crying Kay was left to do.

In the guys room, Sidharth and Ayaan were in a deep conversation. Ayaan was feeling like his daughter was about to get married.

Kay and Mihika's parents died early and Mihika was just a teenager then, Ayaan and Kay had taken her under their wing. She was the daughter they never had.

Ayaan- Mihika ki shadi hojayegi yaar. Aisa lag raha hai kal hi woh College se aake sidha sogayi hai aur tu aur mai check kar rahe hai ki uska boyfriend toh nahi.
Mihika hai toh Kay ki behen parr woh beti jaisi feeling deti hai mujhe, I feel like a father to her.
Ayaan was flipping out since now the moment of Mihika leaving was closer.

Sid- Woh toh hume pata hai Ayaan, you have been a father figure to her.
Sidharth somehow knew what he felt.

He had two beautiful daughters, he shivered even at the thought of their marriage. They were just kids but someday they had to leave.

Sidharth just left the room to go to the twins room. He just had to see them.

When he entered the room he saw both of them sprawled across the bed along with Shehnaaz laughing about something apparently.

Sid- Navya? Kavya?

Navya- Yes!
She beamed.

Sid- Yaha aao.
He just smiled and they shrugged and ran to their father.

He hugged them both tightly. Sana could see the vulnerability in his eyes somehow but she didn't know why.

Navya- Dad! You know what? What? The boy next door, Ritwik, he gave us both a card.

Sid- A card?
He almost stuttered.

Kavya- Yes! See this.
She forwarded her card to him.

It was a heart shaped red card that read "You are very sweet, will you be my friend?"

Sidharth's eyes just widened at that. He just couldn't help but place a girl before the friend and he was already worried.

He had never thought of punching a child uptil now. Well how dare he?

Sid- Ritwik was it?

Kavya- Haa.

Sid- Milvao zara mujhe usse.
He said not very sweetly.

Sana- Koi zarurat nahi hai. Tumlog kuch khake uske saath khelne chale jaana bahar thike? Jao kuch kha lo.
She had to jump in because her husband was crazy. She sent them out to finally face him.

Sana- Sid are you crazy?

Sid rose up from the floor to face her his eyes still in shock.
Sid- Sana a card! A fucking red heart card to my daughter's!
He said shoving the card in her face showing her that.

Sana- Your daughters are 8! Aur woh ladka...
She said exasperated and trying to remember his name.

Sid- Ritwik!
He groaned.