Hoping For My Life

I wake up seeing a bright light in my face. What is going on? Where am I?

I then look sideways. Lilly. My sweet sweet Lilly. She's awake. My baby i awake. The doctors are telling her to count the numbers, bringing her memory back. I then felt a sharp pain hitting my bottom part of my stomach. I lifted my hand up, staring at my stomach. Its full of stitches. It hurt so much. I start moaning in pain, alarming everyone that I woke up. "Hey sugarpulm." I was smiling. Smiling so hard that it hurt. Lilly called me sugarplum. It was Lilly's voice. Oh thank God. "Princess? Hey beautiful. You're fine. Ssh, just look at me, and ignore the pain." Nathan is my angel. God I love him. "B-but it...it hurts" Im talking half asleep, pausing in my sentences. "Ignore it. Look at me." "Bring me Josh!!" Lilly is crying and screaming so much that I could feel her pain. " Please!! I want to know he's fine!! PLEASEE!" she's crying so hard that her head hurts, I feel her head bumping. That special second I remember that truck hitting me. I remember Nathan tried to push me out of the way, It was too late, and I felt that metal tearing my skin, crushing my insides. Will I ever be the same?