Entering This World

Once I hear the faint voice of my mum saying 'bye sweet. Message me if I can call you. Enjoy it'.

Even though I know inside she's scared about dad. Dad is a sick person. Practticly he's a drunk. Hip hip hooray! Of course. So exciting. Wow. Im so excited I forgot to scream. Cheesy, no? Lol. So once I ring this door bell, looking at all the other peoples surnames I hear a voice, a soft, happy voice,"Hello?" I knew straight away who it was. Svetlana. "Hello? Anyone there??" "Hi Svetlana, Its me, Paige." "Oh good morning Ms. Tabone". Once going up the old stairs, seeing the old design of the tiles, I remember grandpa always complaining because of his back.I always used to tell him to dig a little deeper. I loved grandpa. Draggingme slowly away from my hallusination I hear a jolly voice,"Paige? Are you okay?" I laughed once I got stable. "Good morning Svetlana". I felt sorry for her. She is a nice person, tries everything she does to make me happy, but damn it, everytime I get my period, I blame it out on her. Poor her. I guess I just hate my dad and stuff on his side. Besides my aunt. I love my aunt.Shes my life, my truth and my everything. Once I went running in the kitchen,I see a snobish woman, probably 25, looking through MY camera. MY privacy. I snach it away. "Well good morning to you too" "I thought it was mine." That was dad's girlfriend. Bitch. What a bitch can she be? I went in my room. Once I lied down I hear my phone. Its Lilly. 

Lilly: Hey babe, my place, homework, 20 mins, snacks, drinks, movie and the joints. You in?                     Me:Of course. Nathan got le joints right? Da biatch looked through my club camera, thank god i caught her on the first one. Anyway, bbe, ill b there. Traffic tho. Mkay?? Ttyl. C'ya der Beatch c;

Once that was over, I talked to dad, tried to persuade him letting me go out. He agreed letting me. I went unpacking and grabbed my purse to go for snacks.