He Finally Makes The Move

Once I woke up, I feel really really dizzy. Wait. Pause. Am I in Nathan's room?? Shit. I looked down. For fuck's sake. Im naked. Wait I think remember most of last night. Lilly is at Josh's place. The night is young. Live it. Fuck school. Fuck other people. They're just a little pebble on the pavement.

So once we got home, Nathan just took his shirt off. I smirked. As I played with his chest, he started pulling his hand up my skirt, and the other one to pull down my dress. As we undressed, he got out the plastic things from his cupboard. It felt good, I must say. Im happy I gave up my virginity to Nathan. As he kissed my neck, he started going down and I just pulled the sheets above us, the rest is history.
Then we ended up here. I slapped his arm. "Wake up you drunk-ass." As he moaned for me leaving him sleeping, I kissed his lips, hopping he kisses back. He does. As he kisses me, U start to climb on his stomach. As his tounge touched my lips, I immediately forced our tounges to dance in our mouths. I loved him.
As we let go of eatchother, reason being is we need some air, he pulls some hair at the back of my ear. "God you're beautiful Paige." As I blushed, he pulled me closer. I was scared to tell him the L word.
I wondered how hard Josh is fucking Lilly.But I really dont care, now there is something important in my life, and that is Nathan. He and I are making out in his bed, half drunk, half in love. But I'm scared to tell him I love him. Its just....not time I guess.

********

As I got out of the shower, I scoot Nathan out of the room, I just dont feel comftable changing in frount of him. As I finish changing, I yell "Im done! You Can Come I-" I couldn't even finish the sentence, because the second I said that he could come in, Im already lying on the bed, because I was pushed by my lovely boyfriend Nathan. Oh God this is going to be a long day.