Some Time Passed

So, it's been 2 years. 2 whole years have gone by and guess where I got in my life? No where special really. Only the fact that I'm PREGNANT.

2 years have gone by and 1 since the birth of my beautiful baby child Ariel. She's the cutest thing you could ever see. Half cast, since I was colored, and because of Nathan my husband at the moment, who's paler than pale. She's got dirty-blonde locks with gorgeous green eyes which you could see the world through. She's a tab chubby and got the smile of an angel, which matches along with her adorable little giggle she's got she's just perfect.                                                 

Through the years Nathan Lilly and I have gotten into really rough situations, but we learned how to solve it. Lilly is a divorced mother of two with red locks and old breast implants. Even though she may look like a crackheaded whore, she's my best friend, therefore she's my crackheaded whore and I love her no matter what. Her kids though are amazing, they've got this golden tan with their brown bouncy curls and gaped teeth and blue eyes. The blue eyes come from Josh, her ex- husband, who may I add were only married for a couple of months due to drinking and how uncontrollable Josh's dick is when he gets drunk. Though where the hell did we come from, they were only 18 when they got married and had twins. I tried taking my time, I really did try but hey I was curious how damn hell Nathan's kids would look and now that I know I don't regret any of it.

-hey guys I'm back and better than ever. I'm just realizing that 2 years ago I had no idea what sex was, and how to write a good fucking story. So hey, this is me 2 years later coming back with a MUCHHH better story, so stay tuned! :) Paige xoxo