His Regret, My Apoloies

We all Went to celebrate at Dominos. The two engaged lovers got a Hawaiian and Nathan and I shared a Meat Lovers. Josh and Lilly stayed talking about how they'll tell theyre parents. Nathan and I stayed playing rock paper scissors for the last slice of pizza. Im a true pizza meat lover. I take my pizza seriously. After we got the bill, Josh needed to go somewhere, so Nathan drove Lilly and I back home. While we crossed the road, I stop in the middle of the road, and I see a bright white light approaching me quite fast. I just froze there. Im just seeing a white light, and not moving. When Nathan realised that the light was close he pulled my Arm. But It was too late. I felt metal hitting my stomach. And then I felt gravel scraping my back, all I could see was black.

As I slowly woke up, I found myself on a bed with minty sheets. I look sideways, and I see Lilly on a bed, her face all scratches and full of blood. I just screamed, screamed so she could hear me and wake up. Screamed because I wanted her alive with me. But there was no response. All there was was Nathan running into the room seeing me in tears. "Paige please calm down. Its okay baby. Your going for An operation because a piece of metal is in your stomach." I sniffed my tears away. "Wh-wh-what a-about Lilly?" "The truck hit her head." I burst into tears again. "Hey.Hey look at me. She's gonna be okay." I nodded. "I'll see you after the the operation princess." and he kissed my head. Oh.God Help Me.