The Love Bug

-Chapter 4

The minute I woke up, I see Lilly pushing away Nathan, Guessing she was pushing him away from me."Sorry bout that gurl, Hes in love with you." "I think I am too." "WAITTT. PAUSE THE MOTHER F IN STORY! What?! How could you not tell me girl." "Because It started yesterday, and don't get your nose in my buissness." Even though I didnt mind it. He was a flirt. I didnt mind it. I went to the kitchen with Lilly, and we find Nathan there. "Mum and dad are on vacation.And good morning bro." "Good Morning girls." He went to his room, I followed him. "May I help you?" I just kissed him. What the hell. I just did it."Oh so, Im not annoying any more? I bring all the ladies to my door, especially the hot ones" And he winked at me in a matter where I didnt mind it anymore. I liked him. And as he finished that word, he kissed me again, and everytime he touches my lips, I intend to like it, and have fun. I guess love is crazy.Once I went downstairs, I screamed.Obviously, Lilly knows exactly why. "Oh My God. You did it?! Im so proud of you." "Gurl, I'm not your daughter, Im 3 months older than you." "Oh shutup and tell me." "His lips are so soft, his hands are big enough for him to wrap them around me. Hes a charm, Hes amazing." "Okay first of all gurl, ew, second, OMG! I'm going to a concert with Joshe You two wanna come?" "Sure sis" I told her,"So..double date ha? I knew you weregonna do this to me.and i thank you for that.Nathan showed me his 'journl.I called him a pussey for writing a diary. We laughed. We played truth or dare. And it was Lillys turn. She asked me,"Truth or dare?"Dare gurl.""Okay, I dare you two to get off." "Okay." And it was that easy. That simple. He thew me on the bed and as he kissed me, He told me, less lips more tounge, I was getting excited. I could feel my breasts touching his chest. I grabbed his hand and dragged it up my top. And we continued until we couldnt do no more. "That was fun" "Your boobs are huge." "Ill take it as a compliment."