Chapter 37

"HI- HI- HITOSHIIIII!"I screeched loudly at the top of my lungs, earning looks from almost everyone watching, not my proudest moment. "BEST FRIEND!!!"

I hugged him tightly, smothering my face into his chest. His regular dark look turned casual and a bit taken back. He looked down and gently pushed me off, letting me stick by his side.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course," he practically glared at Bakugou.

Oh yeah this wasn't the first time they have met each other. At the arcade too.

"Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the Sports Festival, they'll consider our transfer in the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."

Hitoshi's words scared some of the people in the class. None of them knew we could be taken out. But SHIT WOULD I GIVE UP MY SPOT JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE ICE PRINCESS.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, it'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

The tension again became thick. It's the type that gave you anxiety, like you're about to present a project in front of the class.

"HEY, HEY!"

Someone broke the long suffering tension. They spoke loud, practically screaming.

"I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

A guy appeared.

"Shinsou?" I mumbled, swiping the boys hand in mine. "We meet again."

My lips couldn't help but curve up into a smile as I gave his hand a quick squeeze out of joy. He looked down at me. He tried to keep hold of his poker face, but nervously looked away at my stares.

"You're embarrassing..."

"Whatever," I scoff fakely, cracking up, while my classmates gawked at the other screaming boy, focusing their attention on him besides one freckled greenette.

"Another bold person!" Someone in our class commented, probably commenting on what everyone was thinking at this point.

He had tan, almost pale though, skin. Silver hair, the color of iron, to go with it and the most crazy exaggerated eyelashes that were huge and a beige type of color. His spiky teeth showed when he spoke.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" The dramatic eyelashes dude yelled back. I liked his look. If it wasn't for our class being against each other I would totally be open to befriending him. Right now I'll just try to avoid causing any trouble, I'm known for that I guess.

"You ignorin' me, bastard!"

I now just noticed Bakugou walking away, trying to get himself out of the classroom. The guy with silver, grayish hair from Class B sure didn't like this. Bakugou, the ash blonde boy, sure didn't give two shits though.

"Wait a minute, Bakugou!" Kirishima ran to the front of the room up to him. "What're you gonna do about all this? It's you're fault that everyone's hating on us!"