Chapter 21

Someone message me some jokes to put in my future chaptersss cause I be boring. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"DON'T MOVE!" Mr. Aizawa shouted, putting his googles on.

"Those are villains."

The aura of the students turned dark and full of fear.

While most were scared I had a tad bit of...joy?

Finally, regardless of how lazy I am, I'll be able to use my Quirk and go all out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The only really heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser head,"A face began to emerge from the dark mist.
"The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here."

Welp, there it is ladies and gentleman.

That's all they want.

To see All Might.

If I was a villain I'd steal donuts from shops, not worrying about some hero-

I adjusted the goggles on my neck putting them on my face.

The pros had heard what the LITERAL mist person had said and from it, knew exactly what their plan was.

I'm sure most of the students did too.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa sounds mostly frustrated from this.

And so them trespassing led to me getting elbowed in the face by others students.

Now if we're fighting these ugly sloths, I'm most definitely getting first punch.

These villains were pretty creepy looking.

There was literally someone who had the body of a Venus flytrap.

And other villains that looked like they were part of the Illuminati.

"Where is he?"A voice from the crowd of villains had said. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too..."

With my help of my fire dragon power, I had developed super hearing and was able to hear what was being said.

"All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I cant believe he's not here."

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Aight imma head out-

"What? Villains...? No way...there's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said with a mix of panic and confusion.

"This is out of pocket,"I said out loud to who knows, looking up toward the ceiling of the training ground.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu had walked up to the front of the class, getting closer to Thirteen.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen had turned towards her.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?"the half n half haired boy began. "Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." He had lowered his gaze "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio wave type powers is interfering." Mr. Aizawa had began getting closer to the group of villains, while also ordering plans the other hero, Thirteen.