Chapter Four ♚ Our Savior Is Jack Sparrow?

AN: Blake's outfit for when she changes is up top.

Also, sorry, but she's not in this chapter too much. Only really toward the end.

When William Turner woke up, he was in a frenzy

The devastation of Port Royal was catastrophic, the harbor being dotted with burning and sunken ships, buildings razed and smoldering. The aftermath seemed to be hell on Earth.

Will's heart was drubbing against his chest as he raced to the Governor's mansion, catching himself on the smashed door into the foyer with his free hand, while the other still held the boarding axe he had procured from the night before.

"Blake!" He called, eyes darting through the few maids and cleaning up the mess from the previous night.

Wil licked his lips, feet moving once again up the stairs of the household, running to the first bedroom in the house. He had known that it had been hers, having watched her come out from the balcony when he tree rocks at her window for their weekly late night beach walk.

"Blake?"

Her name felt foreign to his tongue, eyes furrowed as he made his way toward her bed to see the book she had been reading. He paused at the title.

Of course it had been about pirates.

He set the book down on her nightstand and walked over to her vanity, eyes trailing around the perfumes and such beside the mirror. Will paused when he saw a dry rose that looked to be pressed in a book long ago, picking it up lightly.

A smile couldn't help but grace his lips despite the situation, knowing it had been him who had given it to her. A false pride spread through his chest at the thought that Blake had never kept a flower or jewel from Commodore Norrington.

Will set the flower back on the vanity and quickly left Blake's room, feet dashing across the stairs and out of the house as though he had never been there.

He was halfway to the harbor, where he knew Commodore Norrington's office to be, when he found Elizabeth, the woman giving him a relieved sigh.

"I thought they had killed you," Elizabeth grasped onto his arms, eyes wide, "Will, they have taken Blake."

Vera nodded from beside her, "Curse her stubbornness. She forced us to hide while she led them on."

"Do you know where they have taken her?" Will quickly questioned, licking his lips as panic churned his stomach, "Did you hear anything?"

The women both shook their heads and Elizabeth continued, "She told us to find you. She said that you would find her."

"I am," Will nodded to himself, beginning to walk the way he was going, "I am going to find her. Help or not."