1

Call out my name The Weeknd2:09  ─────|──── 3:49|◁              II             ▷|∞            ↺

Call out my name
The Weeknd
2:09  ─────|──── 3:49
|              II             |
∞           

"Welcome back my beautiful fans."

You watched your computer screen in admiration as the male began to strip off his white button up, it was around 10pm and you were currently watching your favourite broadcast streamer. He went by the alias of 'Titan boy Kruger' and always wore a mask to cover up his face, "Now you might be wondering, why am I dressed so barely?" You heard him ask to the audience.

The masked male then stood up from his seat and ripped off his shirt, revealing his beautiful chisled eight pack, "I'll be your personal fuck buddy as of tonight." He said seductively while smirking at the camera.

"I'll do whatever you guys want me to do." The male spoke again. You gazed at him and bit your lip, he was absolutely sexy; his long chocolate brown hair tied into a loose bun, his emerald eyes that glowed, and lastly his breathtaking smirk. Everything about him was perfect... Too perfect in fact, you wanted all of him. Kruger's chat went wild with donations and requests, "Thank you for the donation~ touch my chest you say... Of course." Kruger then began to run his fingers down his body.

He ran them up and down his upper body and looked back at the camera teasingly, "Was that good enough for you?~" He purred. You felt tingly in your lower region and typed on your keyboard along with a large donation. You wanted him to notice you, "Oh... What a large amount of money..." You heard him say with a hint of shock in his voice.

"Almost 200 dollars, thank you so much..."

Your heart began to pound after he read out the next few words, "Touch yourself."

The male then began to unzip his flyer, "Anything for my best viewer." He winked before stroking himself, moans and small grunts could be heard from him as he threw his head back in pleasure. After a few more strokes, he came all over himself and released a small chuckle.

"Oh fuck..." You whispered out with red cheeks. Kruger ran his hand through his hair before reaching the camera, "That's all for tonight, see you tomorrow~"

Once the stream ended, you laughed in excitement to know that your favourite streamer had noticed you. Even if it was only once, you were still happy either way.

——————— ♡ ———————

It was the next morning, your alarm blared into your ears. You had another long day of classes and you weren't looking foward to it. You got up and stretched your limbs before getting up, after getting ready, you recieved a message from one of your best friends Connie: