11

— *Broadcast Jockey * —

Broadcast Jockey

+。.*.。++。.*.。++。.*.。+

It had been a week since you're little 'date' with Eren (if you could even call it one), and you smiled to yourself almost every hour every time you think about it; seeing the man change his attitude made you a little assured.

Maybe he did like you.

However you shake that thought away from your mind, "Hey Y/N are you even listening to me?" You heard Sasha ask you with a frustrated look.

You snapped your head up at the velvet, your cheeks red from embarrassment, "Sorry- was just thinking about something." You blurted out, Sasha raised an eyebrow before taking a bite of her apple — her suspicions were sort of correct, you were either thinking of that brunette asshole again or remembering to finally go out with her and Connie for loaded fries because you keep forgetting.

As you were about to open your mouth, another familiar brunette male walked into the cafe — short wavy hair, neatly trimmed face and wearing that damn pecan brown jacket... No fucking way.

"Luis?" You subsconsciously called out.

Sasha turned around to see the male, she too was startled — so she decided to leave the table to give you too some alone time.

Luis turned to your direction, his eyes widened like an anime character, "Y/N! Oh my god!" The male jogged your way over to you and pulled you in for a tight hug — you immediately returned the embrace, the feeling being very familiar to you, "How have you been señorita?" He jokingly called you. You smiled lightly — he seemed so much happier the last time you saw him, "I've been okay, getting my head around things."

Luis' smile dropped a bit when you said that, that answer kind of worried him, "What about you?" You asked him.

The male chuckled and showed his badge, "I became head scientist at a facility a few miles away from here, working on something big." He replied with confidence in his voice — another detail you remember from him, Luis never kept his head down; and seeing him this successful in life... kinda made you envious of him.

The hispanic male gently grabbed your hand and placed a soft kiss on top of it, "I haven't stopped thinking about you mi tesoro."

Woah okay.

That caused your cheeks to heat up a bit, he still called you that?