3

Broadcast Jockey

Broadcast Jockey

+。.*.。++。.*.。++。.*.。+

— Smut warning —

Eren's eyes widen from the question, he nervously began to scratch the back of his neck, "U—Um, I don't know what you're talking about. You're probably still drunk." Eren answered you with a nervous smile on his lips. You then blinked in confusion.

"O—Oh, I'm sorry. I just—" You couldn't find the words, that scar was exactly the same as Kruger's. You were sure that was your favourite cam boy in front of you, "You said you got it from an accident. You plan to cover it up with a tattoo." Eren's anxiety began to increase, someone knew about the backstory of his neck scar.

"You also got that key necklace from your father the day he abandoned you and your family." You continued, the more you spoke, the more Eren's stress and fury grew.

You reached for Eren, "You also have his brown hair and man bun—" You were instantly cut off with Eren grabbing your face and throwing you against the wall. "Shut the fuck up." He growled lowly. You were thrown off from his sudden change of personality, Eren looked at you with a burning rage in his eyes.

"How the fuck do you know all this about me!?" He asked you, his voice getting louder

"Y—You're hurting me Eren.." You whimpered as you felt him grip tighter onto your face, Eren removed his hand and ran it through his hair irritatingly, "Why a friend of an enemy out of all people?" He clicked his tongue. Eren proceeded to kick the closest thing in frustration, "Fuck!" You were so confused, he was a really nice person literally just a moment ago.

You began to regret your decisions on talking about him, what was worse was that you had to work on Hanji's assessment with him. "Eren... I'm so sorry I—" But he cut you off by walking towards you, a lit cigarette in his hand. "I apologise for talking any furthur!" You continued to shriek but Eren just looked at you with firing hatred. "Tell anyone about this..."

Eren walked closer to you and pulled you by your shirt, "I'm coming for you first."

His anger scared you a little, Eren let go of you before taking another puff, breathing in the chemical infused smoke. "Eren... Do you remember me? I'm the user with the ID named (online name)!"

Eren just looked at you, his eyes then lit up after remembering the $500 donation you sent him, "Oh...! So you're the one who sent that money." You nodded in response, the male just chuckled sarcastically, "The world sure is a small fuckin' place." Eren replied, taking another puff of his smoke. You resisted the urge to keep talking but instead said,

"I'm truly a huge fan of you. I really enjoyed last night's stream!"

Eren chuckled and blew out the smoke in your face, making you cough softly, "You're a real stalker you know that?"

He went closer to you and poked your chest, "Listen, this is as far as it gets do you understand? Don't ever approach me like you know me... Stop shooting me donations, in fact. Just stop watching my shows altogether." Your eyes widen slightly, how could you possibly do that? It's part of your routine. You sighed in defeat and simply nodded as response.

"Well, I'm going now."

Eren then put his cigarette into a glass of water before putting on his jacket, leaving his toned body exposed.

Before he could leave, you quickly grabbed his arms, making him turn his body back, "Wait— Please grant me one favor before you leave me alone!" Eren clicked his tongue in annoyance and crossed his arms, "What?"

You clutched your chest, "If you give me this only wish, I'll stop watching your shows, in fact you won't see me ever again!" Eren continued to gaze at you, "Yeah?"

"Please give me a hug."

Eren's eye twitched, "Are you fucking serious!?" He yelled at you, he cursed to himself before walked up to you, pulling you into a gentle embrace. His warmth instantly consuming you whole, Holy shit Kruger is actually hugging me! Aaah! You screamed internally the whole way through.

When he hugged you, you felt your core tingle; slowly becoming moist. Eren pulled away leaving you in a blushing mess with your legs slightly shaking, "Ah..." You groaned quietly, trying to hide your wet area, the brunette noticed and slightly cringed at the sight, "A hug really got you turned on?" He asked with an irritated look. You then looked down at his pants. He had a tent poking out.

"Heh, you too." You laughed slightly.

Eren's cheeks had a small pink hue, a look of embarrassment, "Fuck." He grunted.

"Well, I suppose I should continue then."

"Wh—" You were then pushed down onto your bed, Eren was on top of you slowly removing your pants and shirt; once you were just in your bra, he kissed down your chest and down to your panties, you released breathy moans as Eren pulled down your underwear, revealing your wet core. He put your leg over his shoulder and pressed tongue against your moist kitten, you threw your head back, the sensation of pleasure and euphoria consuming you whole.

"I haven't done anything and you're already this wet, you really are a dirty little whore aren't you?" Eren said teasingly with a playful smirk. You gripped onto Eren's chocolate locks and arched your back, his hair began to fall out of his bun, leaving his beautiful long hair out and onto his shoulders.

He inserted two fingers into your hole, thrusting them slow as a way of teasing; you didn't want to admit it, but you wanted him to go a little faster. However Eren saw it in your eyes that you wanted more. He placed another smirk on his face, "Want me to go faster?"

You turned crimson and looked away, nodding slowly, Eren increased the pace of his thrusts; your eyes began to water from the amount of pleasure consuming your body. After a few more thrusts from Eren, you reached your climax and came all over his fingers, Eren then licked away the pleasure. He chuckled, "You taste amazing... Surprisingly."

Eren started to unzip his pants, but stopped, "Shit... I don't have any condoms."

He sighed and got up, "Nevermind, besides I don't fuck with virgins. They're a total mess when it comes to their first time." Eren clicked his tongue in annoyance as his phone rang in his pocket, he reached for it and answered the call, "Hello?" Eren called out.

"Eren! Where are you? Me and the others have been waiting at your place for an hour now." Armin said anxiously through the phone, Eren sighed and put his best cheerful expression, "Sorry, I was just handling with something. Don't worry I'll be home soon." With that, Eren  hung up and looked back at you.

"Don't talk to me at school, we're only together just for the assignment."

The brunette then left you alone, you were still lying on your bed. You really did fuck up this time. You cleaned yourself up and went back into bed, wondering how it would've ended if you didn't ask that question.

a/n:
god i hate writer's block, thank you for reading!

i'll try my best to keep writing :))