6

— Broadcast Jockey —

+。.*.。++。.*.。++。.*.。+
Reader POV:
[🍋]

Ever since Eren left me in the hotel, it made me realise that this is how far our relationship will go, I mean yeah he was a good looking guy with a somewhat nice side to him... However I still gdidn't know which side of him was the real him.

Every day... Literally every day, I see him around the university with his group of friends, he would often give me a short glance before turning his head away. Sasha and Connie would often ask me why my mind was always in the clouds, I would just shrug my shoulders — "Just lack of sleep" I would say to them. Like any other day, I see Eren in the halls chatting with Armin.

As usual, Armin would wave and greet to me while Eren pretended I didn't exist.

It was frustrating how I was considered a plaything for him, nothing but a toy for his pleasure; shaking off the thought, I continued my routine as usual — not letting Eren get the best of me.

Thankfully and coicidentally, Professor Hanji had cancelled the school project — meaning I didn't have to work with Eren. Silently celebrating the news; I proceeded to head meet up with Sasha for sushi.

That wasn't until I felt large hands grab my waist, pulling me back.

Fuck.

"I need you to come with me."

I looked back to see those familiar emerald irises staring daggers at mine — he pushed me into an unused classroom, thank god there were no cameras anywhere. The brunette forcefully turned my body so that his pushed against mine, I could literally feel him grow hard. Now he had a boner — what else is next? A sloppy headjob? 

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I felt Eren press his soft lips against my pink ones, returning the kiss — Eren slipped his hand down my pants as he massaged my slightly moist kitten. Ah fuck. The fucker couldn't even wait, "Let's do it now." I heard him say half lidded.

We are literally in school. What type of cliché hentai shit is this?

"R-Right now?!" I yelped.

Without saying anything, Eren peppered kisses down my neck, all the way down to my collar bone — he continued to finger and massage my region area as small breathy moans escaped my mouth. Eren was very experienced with his movements as turned myself back against the wall — my butt facing him. I heard him tear open a condom before undoing his pants, his erect cock bouncing out; I turned my head back as I felt Eren rub against me.

Beads of sweat ran down my forehead.

"What if someone comes in here?" I asked him nervously.

The brunette leaned towards my ear; a small chuckle escaping his mouth, "Then you might want to be quiet then."

He quickly pushed his size into me — a loud yelp escaped my mouth as Eren covered it with his large hand. The horny brunette started to move, quickening his pace slightly. Removing his hand, I begin to let out breathy moan — arching my back as he hit my g-spot, "G-Go harder." I subconsciously moaned out. Eren laughed — which by the way sounded hot as fuck proceeded to thrust harder into me. I tried my hardest to remain quiet as possible.

A few teachers and students walked past the classroom we were in which made us stop for a moment; when it was clear, Eren proceeded to fuck me.

Me and Eren constantly changed positions, this time he layed me down on a desk and continued to arrange my insides, not gonna lie — it felt good.

After maybe three rounds later, me and Eren had finally reached our satisfying orgasm — he removed himself and collapsed on the floor, his back leaning against the wall. I stayed on the desk, my back and core began to throb in pain, "That was the best sex I've had in a long time." I heard the brunette say.

I slowly sat up, squinting in a slight pain, "At least you got your fix." I answered jokingly.

Eren rolled his eyes and got up, fixing his clothes and hair up, "I'll see you around, remember to clean yourself up." He said before leaving the room.

While also leaving me alone... Again.

Releasing an exasperated sigh, I carefully hopped off the desk and to the closest bathroom.

After the school day had ended — I met up with Mikasa for dinner, she was still as gorgeous as ever. Non funny story, me and Mikasa used to date; we dated for a year and a half before she had to move away for her nursing course.

However she moved back... Thankfully.

"I'm glad we met up, everything has been such a mess." Mikasa chuckled dryly.

I smiled in response and placed my hand on top of her's, "Yeah. It's been a long time since we hung out like this." Mikasa nodded and gave a little friendly grin. Eren slipped from my mind – just exactly what I wanted, "We should also go to the beach, I'll bring my watergun." I smirked.

The ravenette laughed and took a sip of her cocktail, "Bet." She replied mischievously.

[Ah man. Another one of these love triangle situations]

a/n:

uh hi :'))
ik its been a hot minute since ive updated this book - but writers block and no motivation happened. i cant promise the next chapter releasing soon :'))

sorry lmao. and yes there is a love triangle planned mwahahaha!!!