2

Broadcast Jockey

Broadcast Jockey

+。.*.。++。.*.。++。.*.。+

You were genuinely surprised to see Eren in your classes, you wondered how you hadn't noticed that. But he seemed really nice and you wanted to know more about him.

"Okay class! Next week, we will be doing partner work. I'll assign you all partners today so you guys have a head start on the project!" Hanji announced happily, they always seemed to be in a happy mood regardless. That's what you loved about your teacher, "Okay so here are you partners." The teacher began to call out pairs of students, Sasha groaned in disappointment to know that you weren't her partner but instead was paired up with a guy named Niccolo.

"And finally, Eren and Y/N!"

You and Eren looked at each other in slight surprise, "Guess we're working together." You laughed nervously while scratching the back of your head, Eren chuckled in response and wrote something on a piece of paper. He passed it to you, when you grabbed it. There was digits written on it, "Your number?" You asked him confused.

"Yeah, so you can contact me about any problems with the work." Eren replied, "Ah okay, I gotcha. Thanks." You answered with a small grin before placing the paper into your pocket, "Dammit Y/N! I wanted to be your partner!" Sasha complained to you while clinging onto your arm. You laughed at her behavior and kissed her head, "Don't worry, I'll try pairing up with you next time." You said to her.

After two hours of Hanji's lecture, the class was allowed to leave for lunch break. You met up with Connie and Sasha like usual and ate lunch at the local mcdonalds near the school, "I'm kind of excited for tonight! I'mma get wasted woo!" Sasha beamed with joy.

"You're such a pain in the ass when you're drunk." Connie answered before taking a sip of his drink, you nodded your head in agreement, "He's not wrong, you literally spewed all over my white shirt and flailed your arms around screaming for chicken nuggets." You added with a snort of laughter. Sasha's cheeks heated up in embarassment, "W—Well I was hungry!" She yelped.

"Well we have an early finish today, I'm gonna get changed for tonight." Connie added.

— time skip to 8:00pm —

"Shit I'm gonna miss Kruger's stream tonight!" You said to yourself while quickly getting on your computer.

You went on the streaming website that Kruger used and checked for any updates on a new nightly stream, "Wait what?" You gazed at a notification that Kruger just posted: