XI. Carriage Ride of Fury

Emily did not know what happened because all she can think of was her husband's wonderful lips. She was shocked that she cannot think of anything else that was happening right now. All the things that she knew had gone out the window. Ian was not helping either. He was groaning as he was bringing Emily's lithe body to him as he was molding his hardness to her. Emily moaned.

"You have no idea what you did to me, Emmy. From that first night I laid my eyes on you at that reception, I know that you will be mine forever," Ian whispered to her left ear as he was kissing her earlobe before moving down to her jaws and neck. Emily moaned before she was gripping his hair.

It was silky and she loved every second of it.

Her skirts rustled as Ian was pulling them up to her waist. Her legs covered with stockings and garters were hit by the cold air of the night. The carriage was still moving as Ian was kissing her neck and went lower. Lower and lower until he was between her legs. Emily was looking at him before his amber eyes were locking with hers. She breathed heavily before she was panting. Ian was smirking as he was pushing her legs even wider.

"Have anyone told you that you look beautiful when you blush, love?'' Ian said as Emily was shaking her head. Ian smirked. "You're kidding, right?"

"Do I look like a woman that a lord would be chasing around?" She asked as Ian was coming up to her face again as he was kissing her lips.

"No, I don't think so and I am honored to be the only lord that will be chasing your skirts, love," Ian said as Emily was rolling her eyes at him.

"Yeah, you better be or else, there will be consequences," she said as Ian was smirking even more.

"I am looking forward to them then. But for now, your body is mine to behold," Ian said as he was between her legs again. He was looking at Emily's womanhood before he groaned. "You are really such a tease, love," he said as Emily was looking at him, sitting on her elbows.

"What are you even talking about—argh!" Emily jerked back as Ian was holding her thighs. She was looking at her husband before Ian was smirking.

"To know that you will be this sweet, it really made me wanna go mad, love," Ian said before he was diving on his course.

*****

Ian was looking at his wife's pink and wet cunt before he was caressing her inner thighs. Emily moaned as Ian was smirking before his hot breaths were hitting her core. She shivered as Ian was licking her again. She jerked back before Ian was putting his hand on her stomach to keep her in place. "Don't think, just relax, love," he said as he was sucking and licking on her clit now. It was pink and expanding as Emily was turned on by his demonstration right now. Ian smirked before he was lapping her clit.

"Argh! Ian, my love," Emily moaned as she was gripping his hair. Ian's heart was aching inside his chest as his Emmy was calling him her love at this precious moment. She was moving to the rhythm of his tongue before he was plunging it into her core. She moaned even more and Ian was rolling his eyes back.

It was divine. Emily tasted divine.

Ian proceeded to play with her clit with his fingers as well as his tongue was going in and out of her core. Emily's grips were tightened before she was moving her ass to match the rhythm even more. Then, Ian knew that she was close to the edge.

"Ian, argh!" She moaned before her walls were clenching around his tongue and her nectar was filling his mouth. Ian took it all as he was slurping on it like honey. It was delicious and controlled his Demon who has calmed down inside him.

At least that part was done.

Then, Ian was getting up from between her legs as Emily was still on the high. Ian removed his shirt from his breeches as he was loosening his waistband and he was dropping his breeches. Emily looked dazed at him before he was pulling her to the edge of the seat and she was looking at him. The carriage was dimly lit before Ian was leaning down on her. Emily breathed hard before Ian was sucking on her lower lips. He plunged his tongue inside her mouth to make sure that she tasted herself on his tongue before he was teasing her core with the tip of his cock.