XII. The Insanity of His Demon

Emily was smiling as she was spending her day inside the library as Ian was doing his work at the Higher Court in the Stone Tower. She was reading a book about plants and how to care for them before the door was opened. She turned to look that Ian was striding inside the library, making his way to the sofa that Emily was sitting on. Emily closed her book before she was standing up. Her skirts rustled before Ian was pulling her into his arms.

Emily was snaking her hands into his silky hair before Ian was kissing her on the lips. She smiled before she was looking at her husband's handsome face. And what a face it was. "Hi, have you been waiting long?" Ian asked Emily as he was caressing her sides. Emily shook her head before Ian was smirking. "So, you have been waiting for me then?" Ian asked her before Emily was slapping his hard chest playfully. Ian laughed.

"You know I would. You're my husband and every night you bring me to another pinnacle after another," Emily whispered to Ian that making Ian growl.

"Enough talk, I want you now," he said as he was scooping his wife into his hands and making their way to the master bedchamber. Emily laughed as Ian was dumping her onto the bed before he was gathering her skirts up to her waist as he was removing the garters of her stockings. Then, he pulled the stockings as his amber eyes were staring at her.

"You have wonderful legs, my love. I cannot wait to have them wrap around me," Ian said as Emily panted. He removed the stockings before Ian was making his way up to Emily until they were face to face.

"Remove your breeches. I want you now, my love," Emily begged for her husband to fuck her already. She was already going insane with needs as she was removing his shirt from the breeches and removed the waistband before she was pulling the breeches down.

Emily pulled Ian to align himself with her core before she was slammed onto him. They both moaned before Ian was moving in and out of her. Emily was gripping his head as she was kissing the shit out of his life. Ian groaned as he was thrusting in and out of her core as Emily was pushing her sole into his buttocks and Ian was increasing his pace.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, my love," Emily screamed before her walls were clenching around him as Ian was jerked hard on top of her. He was spewing his hot seed into her womb before Ian was collapsing on top of her. Emily laughed before Ian was leaning on his hands as he was looking at her. Emily smiled before Ian was kissing her again and again until he was hard inside her. Emily laughed.

"You're insatiable, my lord," Emily said as Ian was removing his shirt and Emily was ogling his hard chest.

"And you want me as much as I do," he said as Emily smiled. Then, they were removing each other's clothes in record time before Ian was showing her one thousand and one wicked ways to please them both all night.

*****

Arabella was looking at the ledgers of the Niapachad Island before she sighed as she was pinching her nose bridge. The issue with the rebellions and the resistance was making her feel like she was old enough to be a grandma when she was only 25 years old.

In Vampyre's timeline anyway.

For a human, she might seem like she was 25 years old but she was older than that. The Vampyre never tallied what they would be in their human age anymore after the Porphyria was attacking their systems.

Not that Arabella cared.

Her husband, Aiden the Prince Consort was coming to greet her in her private study room. Most of the time, she loved to spend her time here without a care in the world but right now, she did not feel at ease at all.

Maybe because of the telegram that she received from Baron of Fell.

We have found the culprits behind the attacks. They wished to talk with you in private. They wanted an audience with you, Your Highness. They will be waiting for your reply.