•Memories• 1

Vivienne was sitting in the cyber cafe staring at the computer screen, suddenly getting up she exclaimed "Yess ! Finally!" Causing people around her to give her weird glances.

Embarrassed she quickly makes her way out of the place and hurries back home joyfully.

Reaching home she greets her grandma, her only family into a tight hug. Holding her hands tightly.

"Guess what !! I have a very great news for you...I FINALLY GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP gramma !!!"

"Really! Oh Vivienne i am so proud of you child, so happy for you sweetie!!! I wish you good luck ahead and remember to study well as you do and make your dreams come true. May god bless you"

"Hehe i love you gramma! Now lets have dinner then sleep its already 10:30pm"

Vivienne and her grandma enjoy the dinner made by her.
Viv was good at everything almost...be it cooking, doing household works,singing,dancinc,studying and sports(well sometimes).
It was being a jack of all trades was needed for survival, as she often framed it .

After having the meal and cleaning the dishes she wishes her grandma a good sleep and makes her way to her room.

A hot shower relaxes her body and she sits down on her lamp lit desk to write her daily dairy.

¹⁰:⁴⁵ sunday
Dearest diary,
I am beyond happy today. Guess who finally got the SNU Scholarship and will be joining from tomorrow. I am excited and nervous as well. But i will be closer to living my dream. From now on I'll focus only on studying, doing the part time jobs and taking care of grandma.
I'll make sure nothing distrubs me from my studies so that I could find myself a good paying job and live my life with grandma in no worries and no pain
Good night ,
~Viv

Memories flush through her mind -she  remembers everthing clearly as if it had happened just recently -the hardships, the events ,everything immediately blurrs her vision as a tear drops from your glistening eyes.

She thinks  It's okay Vivienne. what's the point of crying! It's okay you got this ! One day there will be no more pain ,no more cries.
Just hang in there ,I can do this ! I must do this ! I'll fight till the end!!

She shuts the diary keeping it safely in the drawer and makes herself comfortable in her bed,
Wiping her cheek she sleeps thinking what tomorrow may hold for her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, idk what i
wrote 😂,next part
Coming soon.
🤗💜

See you soon ,ily