•Mr. Brown Eyes• 8

"Let's go to the room" Jungkook said-making the rest widen their eyes.

"For quiz Practices" Vivienne quickly added, mentally face-palming herself on the level of crack in their minds.
Crackheads.

"Well go ahead. We'll-play with tannie" J-Hope Said. "And play video games" Jimin added " and sleep" followed by Suga. "Oh I'll make food then!" Jin said jumping towards the kitchen.

"You literally are like a group of 8 year olds" Vivienne laughed.

Wait did I say that out loud?...

"Miss,you're not older than us" Namjoon commented.

"Well atleast I behave like one unlike you" she backfired.

"Sassy huh? I like it" Jimin smirked.

"Save it little Jim-Jam. won't work on me!" Vivienne answered and made her way upstairs.

"A hair flip was what I was expecting next" a blank faced Hobi commented.

"She roasts better than Suga.Poor Jim-Jam" Namjoon teased.

"Don't wann go for the practice now?" He asked a zoned out Jungkook to which he replies,
"She scares me"

***
"So there will be a total of 40 qwestions per round,the time limit has to be kept in m-"

"Aye!Have a look" Hobi interrupted the quiz discussions-joyfully entering the room with Tannie.

He held Tannie up and began torturing the living soul of the poor creature <in a cute way ofcourse *wink *wonk>

"Did you see my bag!? Did you see my bag?!"

"Hyung-hyung wait let me film this" Jungkook squealed.

Vivienne sighed."Let the poor baby go" and gently scooped Yeontan and made her way out of the room.

"I'm gonna leave him with his dad" she said before closing the door.

"Hey guys,have you seen Taehyung around?" Vivienne glanced at the living room,no sign of the devil.

"Yeah he's in his room-"
"OK thanks" she cut Jimin off.
"-showering" His words hung in the air -inaudible to Vivienne.

'Click' the door opened."Taehyu-" and there he was standing in his glory just out of the shower,in just a towel wrapped around his waist, wet hair and Well built chest on full display.

Vivienne's cheeks turn red.

She quickly covered her eyes by holding Tannie in mid air,in front of her ,obstructing the View.

"Ahmmmm" she cleared her throat. 

"Here is your kid,thank you,bye" carefully keeping Tannie on the ground, she closed her eyes and was about to turn around and leave when,she felt cold fingers around your wrist-ITS WRIST PEOPLE NOT WAIST-and soon brown orbs staring at you.

Too close too close too close too close she chanted in her head.

"What do you want?" He growled.

"Oh-wait-I know. Wasn't this your ultimate intention?"

too close? nvm this bitch!!!

She pushes him off "Excuse me Mr. I am not like any of your lovestruck bitches -besides I have no interest in seeing that hot body of yours"

Oops wrong word, abort mission,abort the freaking mission!!!

"Is it so your Highness?" He said dramatically, coming closer.

"Vivienne!" Namjoon called from outside.

Hah an escape

taking the opportunity Vivienne and dashes out of the door.

"I owe you for that Mr. Leader" she says tapping his shoulder, letting out the breath she didn't know she were holding.

♡♡♡
Ayo!