•Bonds• 5

Hii dear readers !!!

-----------------------------------

" umm..hi "
" Oh! Jungkook-sshi " Vivienne stood up and bowed.
He bowed too "Please don't be so formal with me" he smiled.

that smile-why does it feel so familiar?

"OMG VIVIENNE" Aria whispered to her tugging on Vivienne's sleeve like a little kid who has just seen a Unicorn...

"Well what brings you here Jungkook-sshi ?"
"Nothing really-I-I just was on my way to the auditorium and thought to grab a snack on my way"

"Oh the auditorium....OH THE AUDITORIUM!!!!I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT !!! Vivienne said slapping her forehead.

"ARIA YOU GO AHEAD SEE YOU TOMORROW !!" Vivienne shouted on top of her lungs while getting up from the chair Waving Aria bye ..

"Well we are going the same way-mind-going together?"
"I don't mind..sure..." Vivienne replied .

After a while she left For the meeting together with jungkook leaving Aria who was trying to bribe her way into the meeting.

Yeah why not silly girl just to stare at your jungkook...

"So you are participating too ? Which unit ?"
"Durrant and you?"
"Oh?? Me too!"

On her way she luckily didn't get mobbed by crazy simps and had a little chat with jungkook.

She looked at him .He seems nice..Damn his side profile too...cut the crap Vivienne
Mentally cussing at herself .

1hr later
"OK students you will have your selections tomorrow after lectures. Your respective unit teachers will take a quiz before finalizing students 2 students per Unit.
So please assemble here on time . The meeting is dismissed you all may leave" with that the principal left followed by the head teachers .

Vivienne were about to leave when someone called her . Turning she saw Jungkook standing with his friend Taehyung beside him.

Is he really participating? No doubt money can do anything I'm sure he'll be selected tomorrow..

"Earth to Vivienne" Jungkook pulled her out of her thoughts smiling while Taehyung looked at her with uninterest.

"I was thinking...umm...maybe we could ..you know ..prepare for tomorrow together..like we both are in the same unit so ....if it's OK with you..." he said while ruffling his hair.

"Ohh! Sure why not ...I mean it won't hurt to hangout a bit and besides I just got here,maybe we could catch up on stuff"

"Ahh great!! See you after classes then!"

1hr later
Vivienne were currently near her locker putting her stuff back in and heading to the school gate waiting for Jungkook.
Jisso had left earlier than usual saying her dad wanted to meet her before going on his business trips. rich

She Saw Jungkook coming out of the building accompanied by his 'hyungs' and some crazy people following them.

Lovestruck bitches not again...

She rolls her eyes .

Seeing Vivienne Jungkook waves . She smiles back.

Following his gaze his hyungs saw her -standing there with a smile-bag clutched against her chest- simply dressed- but yet a pretty her-the sparkily joyful vibe as she waved back to him with her precious smile plastered on her golden face- her vibe caught the attention of the famous group.

Jungkook walked over to Vivienne much to the other girl's disappointment .

"Who is she?!" Namjoon, the tallest one with pink hair gasped.

"Never seen her before" Hoseok , The one with silvery hair remarked .

"Vivienne, she's my classmate a nerd totally a nerd ....yeah...whenever you see her she'll be with a book .
She's even more studious than our kookie or Tae " Jimin said laughing "She's pretty though, the y/n behind those spectacles " his expression turning into a smirking one .

"Forget her,she's just another woman trying to get close to either of us for our looks or to be precise money, all of them are the same" Taehyung replied who was watching Vivienne leave with Jungkook ,And shortly after he left too ,leaving the others confused over his sudden change in attitude.

Jungkook and Vivienne were heading to jungkook's house as he had insisted to practice at his place , Vivienne didn't mind much .

She hurriedly called her grandma telling her that she'll be late to come back home because of school work and that she should not wait for Vivienne to be back but rest and sleep .

"You seem quite close and frank with your grandma " he suddenly remarked after her short convo with her grandmother.

"Yes she is the only family i've got after my parents died " Vivienne said casually...it wasn't as if these things didn't trouble her ..but now that she was used to it all these years, she had grown strong and mature.

" Oh! I'm sorry "
"It's okay..no need to be. Things happen in life and you've got to live through on your own." She smiled a little.

Vivienne had never shared her personal things with anyone else not even Aria...but sharing it with Jungkook, she didn't mind at all ...she didn't feel as if she had just met him .

He felt like a long lost friend for whom she was waiting to share her life experiences and troubles with.

That was what aura he radiated.

His place was just 15 mins away and she thought it was best to walk and enjoy the day.

They chatted more and talked about various things.
These were just small gestures of getting to know each other better but you had already felt the BOND forming ,the one that they wanted to last for long and she was sure Jungkook could sense it too ....

---------------------------
I'm alive 😃