•A Step Closer• 10

At the Bangtan Home~

"Im glad the girls got suspended for soing that to Vivienne..like seriously??" Hoseok said throwing himself on the couch where Suga had been taking a nap.

"Never disturb the little Kitty you won't live to see another day" Jimin reminded laughing.

"Too late" Jin said pointing towards Yoongles strangling Hobi.

"it's been weeks we last stayed here in this house btw Jin hyung what's for dinner tonight?" taehyung said tapping the elders back

"Ask the little Kuala there" he said crossing his arms.

"What. Is. He. Doing." Taehyung asked sounding fed up.

Namjoon was wearing headphones intensely vibing to some song trying to cut onions–I repeat trying to–not able to cut. "So what food should I order then?"

Jimin joint the duo clutching his phone.

                                 ....

"I would have made the dinner by now" namjoon said

"Why that's true you with your namjoon cutting technique but plot twist we would've still starved."

  "Why is the food delivery taking so long!"

"Jin hyung please For The Love of your face just stop being so stubborn and prepare something I am starving" Jimin complained

"Why don't you guys never listen to me? It's the same story everyday whenever we come to live here you guys experiment with my kitchen. Why don't you do it at your homes?"

" Hey! This Dorm is ours not just yours remember?" Suga spoke up.

"Whatever it is you try to show off your skills in MY kitchen destructing everything now starve" jin said evilly

"You know that means you'll starve too right?" taehyung said.

"Who said? Jungkook's gonna come pick me up we both will have dinner at y/n's" Jin said dramatically.

"Yah!! that's not fair we will come too" Jimin whined.

"Yes and that's final!" J-hope said.

Suga being Suga was already out of the house and in the car.

"Hyung already left. The last one leaving gets the back seat."  J-hope shouted and ran out of the house followed by jimin and taehyung.

"Kids" Jin mumbled.

"You are old–that's what jungkook would have said" Namjoon told casually shrugging his Shoulders and going out of the house.

"What was it again? Joon making dinner?" Jungkook asked leaning on the car laughing.

"Ya jungkook respect your elders" Namjoon scolded.

"You sound like Jin hyung now." Jungkook said pouting.

"Yoongi hyung is the best amongst you all calm and collected–."

"Please even you know how true that statement is." Jimin said

"–well that's what Viv thinks" Jungkook added.

"Wait till she sees how calm and collected he really is" Taehyung laughed.

"Well whatever–let's just get going" namjoon instructed.

                                 ....

'Ding Dong' the bell Rang "They must be here grandma" Vivienne said.

Opening the door you are greeted with 7 adorable smiling faces no doubt handsome.

She didn't realize it but Vivienne had kind of started bonding with these new friends of hers..can't say the same about Taehyung as she tried staying as far away from him as possible.

It was quite surprising to see him joining her for dinner with the others.

"Heya pretty!" J-hope said sounding as cheerful as always.

"Pretty roses for you" jimin jumped in between

"guys come inside. I know this place isn't as big as yours but–"

"Crazy? this place is so cosy and comfy." Suga said.

Vivienne lead them to the living room "Your home is pretty. Very much like my aesthetic" j-hope said.

"Well that explains why both of you are so cheerful always. Typical sunrays" Suga said.

"Hehe" they both laughed.

"Anyways how are you now?"

"Better" you replied smiling at jimin.

"Vivienne" her grandma called for her "won't you introduce me these handsome kids?"

"Ah yes. Guys she is my grandma–old lovely grandma" she said hugging her.

"Nice to meet you ma'am" namjoon greeted followed by everyone Bowing full 90 degree.

"I am Kim Namjoon and they are."
"Kim Seokjin I am the eldest."
"Min yoongi."
"Jung Hoseok."
"Park jimin."
"Kim taehyung"
"Jeon Jungkook im the youngest."

"All of you are so lovely and polite. Thank you for looking after my viv"she said smiling
"Come let's have dinner."

                                  ....

"Thank you for having US over ma'am" taehyung sad bowing to her "The food was delicious"

"Taehyung-Ah no need to be so formal with me child.Be comfortable to call me your grandma all of you" she said patting Tae's back

They smiled back.

"We will leave now please take care of yourself."

"You too drive safely children and come more often it's your home."  Grandma replied waving at them.

When they had left she walked over to Vivienne.

"You have such gentlemen friends. Especially Taehyung, beauty with brains. He literally stole my heart with his talks .Their manners spoke so much about their families. No doubt the rich condition their children better."

"It's not like that Grandma , you raised me up to be what I am today and to be honest I am equal to the 7 of them alone...or even better" Vivienne said tapping her own back, laughing giving her grandma a hug.

"Yes my viv is the best. You can't compare to anyone you are very unique my child. But what do you think about Taehyung?"

"Awww gradmaaa!!" She whines to wich her grandma laughs.

"Go sleep silly girl" she laughs.

"I'm gonna sleep now good night grandma" Vivienne said and went upstairs to her room.