T w e n t y

Don't forget to vote! 30 votes on each chapter for quicker update!

Back at the Castle

"Father?..."

I stumbled backwards against the wall behind me which managed to keep me standing up or if it wasn't there, I would have fell. It was my father. Why was he here? A man I haven't seen since I was three years old and all of a sudden he is standing here in front of me.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" I managed to fin the ability to to ask him after moments of staring at him with the only memories I had of him replaying in mind. The memories of him abusing my mother, feeding me drugs and alcohol when I was just a young child and then the day he left. I knew he hated me and I didn't know how to react now that I saw him after all this time.

I knew it was him from the photos my mother kept of him and her under her bed. There was always the one photo I wanted to keep of us three and my brother Alec sitting in the kitchen on Christmas morning after Alec woke me up that morning and I remember him being excited as he stayed up all night when he was too excited. Christmas always meant the world to me.

I loved the festivities and the time spent with my mother.

"I'm sorry what?" He replied to me tearing me away from my thoughts as I stared up at him as he towered near me wearing a uniform the same as the rest of the staff within the castle. I regained my balance and walked towards the man before me slowly. "You don't remember me?" I muttered as I frowned towards him. "I mean of course you don't, you did walk out on us when I was three." I stated as I stood back and crossed my arms rolling my eyes pathetically at my father as I watched his face light up then turn into a horrified expression.

"Y/N..." He started to speak as he walked towards me as I flinched away from him and his eyes widened as he came to a halt. "Oh wow would you look at that.. You remember my name!" I said to him trying to keep my tone down as I tried not to show my annoyance and anger showing through to my abuser. I shoved past him letting out a loud sigh followed with a chukle straight after.

"Wait let me explain please Y/N!" He called out after me as I headed down the hall back to where I left Mattheo. "Explain what?! Huh?" I shouted as I turned around quickly.

"Explain why you fucking drugged me as a baby? Why-why you fucking abused my mother every single day right in front of me and Alec?!" I said raising my voice louder as I walked towards him slowly pulling out my wand. "Fucking explain that one father!"

"I had to lea-.." He uttered under his breath as I was near enough beside him. "You fucking tried to kill me. Many. fucking. times.!" I spat as I drew my wand and forced it against his throat. I don't know what was coming over me. anger filled up through me and raced through my veins. He was now towering over me as I stuck my wand further into the side of his neck. I could almost see fear through his eyes shining back at me.

The man before me was my so called father. "Y/N.. what are you doing?" He whispered as I stayed silent for a few moments going through the memories I had of him in my head. How he only hurt everyone he came into contact with in life. How he treated my mother and myself.

"You're not gonna do it." He demanded as he stared down at me and I saw a small smirk form on his lips and I was taken back with his words. "Do you really wanna try me right now?" I answered him as I stood on my tiptoes with fury.

He started laughing at me throwing his head back. I opened my mouth and drew back my wand still keeping it pointed at him.

"Avada Ked-" I hissed at him as I saw his face drop to fear.

"Y/N! What are you going?!" I heard Mattheo calling from behind me as he ran up the corridor towards us. "Expelliarmus!" He shrieked and my wand flew out of my hand and went right into Mattheo's grasp. "What the fuck Riddle?!" I screamed at him turning in the spot starting to feel hatred towards him right in this very moment.